StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions can i put studioveena app on Xbox one

• can i put studioveena app on Xbox one

Posted by mystical on February 26, 2019 at 1:17 am

I have the lessons on the app, Im pretty sure i read some where that i could put the app on my Xbox one. Does anyone know how i could do that? if even possible.

Webmaster replied 5 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Webmaster

Administrator
    February 26, 2019 at 3:20 am

I do not have an XBox One so I’m unsure. If it has a web browser I suspect it should work just fine 🙂

• mystical

February 26, 2019 at 5:12 am

Thanks webmaster, I can view the site on my xbox one and watch the lessons through the web browser it has. Im just not sure if i can add the studioveena app to my xbox. I might have to get the lessons through the site again cause watching the routines on my phone its kinda hard to follow along.

• Webmaster

Administrator
    February 26, 2019 at 5:22 am

The app is for apple and android only. It will not install on the Xbox

• mystical

February 26, 2019 at 6:30 pm

webmaster, I was told that there is a cord that plugs into the phone and can be plugged into the HDMI port…not sure what its called. Its just like when i hook my laptop up to my HDMI, but for my phone. Do you think i should buy one or do you think it would be a waste of money? If i buy one would i even be able to watch the lessons cause of video playback?

• Webmaster

Administrator
    March 3, 2019 at 7:00 pm

Mystical, some phones work better than others with those type of accessories. There should be information online regarding your phone and how it works with an HDMI adapter.