StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions …because BOOBIES :)

• …because BOOBIES :)

Posted by AllysonKendal on April 5, 2016 at 1:42 am

I’ve been a little MIA, I know… I feel like I’ve just been an antisocial lump in general, there are some reasons for it.. but mostly it’s hard for me to describe. Sunday was a particularly BLAH day. I totally needed to shake my funk and do something for me. Something empowering. I needed a win.

I had been thinking about getting my nipples pierced for a while now, and I finally went ahead and did it! I am a very happy camper… But for at least the next couple of days I’m off the pole! Everything is a bit tender, but its not so bad! I did plan on taking a class next sunday so I hope I can still swing that, who knows maybe I’ll even go on Friday if I’m feeling up to it!

Anyway. I just am really happy about it… I’m proud of myself for being brave and doing something I was scared to do, and doing it all by myself, and I’m also just super happy with how they look… and I just wanted to share

Elyse Hauke replied 7 years, 11 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    April 5, 2016 at 3:54 am

That’s great, big changes like that can be a nice way to boost you out of a funk. Miss seeing you around here.

• grayeyes

April 18, 2016 at 3:50 am

Good for you AK! That takes some guts. Still sore or feeling better now?

• AllysonKendal

April 18, 2016 at 3:17 pm

Thanks Veena and Grayeyes

• Elyse Hauke

April 30, 2016 at 12:24 am

one of the best titles for a discussion I have ever seen!