StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions 🔨 Nailed It in 30 Programs 🔨

• 🔨 Nailed It in 30 Programs 🔨

Posted by Veena on March 30, 2016 at 4:57 pm

Remember when I asked what pole moves you all struggle with most? Well, I asked because I had an “ah ha” 💡 moment while in the bath! What if I created 30 day programs to help polers achieve common yet troublesome moves? So I did!

I’ve called the programs “Nailed It in 30” and I can’t tell you how excited I am! I know that we’re all busy and trying to come up with a training program on your own can be frustrating, I also want everyone to feel they can get a good workout in less than an hour. MY goal, is to provide dancers with a progressive structure that will help achieve THEIR goals! The programs will focus on using the hundreds of existing lessons to help you nail fundamental pole work like, inverts, caterpillars and shoulder mounts to name a few. If you understand these, you’re golden because most unique pole work is just a variation of these fundament moves!

You will also see a NEW “Veena’s Tips” lesson, for each “Nailed It” move. You can think of it as a workshop lesson.

Here’s another exciting possibility, the programs can be use as a workout guide! So even if you can do a caterpillar, for example, you could still use the “Nailed It Caterpillar” program as a workout plan! YOU DON’T HAVE TO COME UP WITH POLE SESSION PLANS, I’ve done if for you!

If you’re excited about this too, PLEASE let you’re pole friends know. I want everyone to feel they have time to enjoy using their poles and that they’re also doing their body good by building strength and flexibility!

Veena replied 7 years, 1 month ago 23 Members · 41 Replies
  • 41 Replies
  • Neesy118

March 30, 2016 at 5:37 pm

This is awesome. You are awesome!!

• Avelina

March 30, 2016 at 8:44 pm

This is FANTASTIC! Brilliant lightbulb moment, Veena! I’m loving the structure of the 30 day takeoff and it will be great to continue working on pole goals with the same amount of structure.

• Sayra

March 30, 2016 at 9:30 pm

I love this! I just finished the 30 Days to Flexy today, and I was debating on what to do next. The programs make it so easy because I don’t have to decide what to work on each day. Thanks Veena!

• Veena

Administrator
    March 31, 2016 at 12:05 am

I can’t wait to start posting!! 😊😊😊

• sexycat

March 31, 2016 at 12:19 am

fantastic.. what about a 30 day ayesha or handspring program??

• Cherished

March 31, 2016 at 12:46 am

OMG I love this idea! I would die for a nailed it cartwheel mount or handspring.

• Veena

Administrator
    March 31, 2016 at 12:48 am

Ayesha’s and cartwheels are on the list 🙂 You will have to give me time though!

• Phoenix Hunter

March 31, 2016 at 1:10 am

You’re a genius and this is why I get your lessons year after year. Thank you!

• Milena Stoyanova

March 31, 2016 at 7:07 am

This is awesome, Veena:-) thank you!

• pr1nc3ss

March 31, 2016 at 7:30 am

yes sign me up for handsprings, ayeshas, and straight edges

• epsilonte

March 31, 2016 at 7:49 am

Omg, this sounds too good to be true, can’t wait! Awesome idea!! 😀

• PenelopeAnn

March 31, 2016 at 10:43 am

Iron X please!

• Runemist34

March 31, 2016 at 5:26 pm

I’m super excited for those tricky “beginner” moves, like the basic invert. Would help me out a lot to have some focused training for it, so that I can start training other fun things! Also, perhaps the CAR? I know it’s a tricky move, and I’ve fallen from it before. I’m never entirely sure if I got it completely right so as not to fall again! It looks so lovely

• Gena

March 31, 2016 at 5:42 pm

Soooo awesome!!! Can’t wait for these!! I am super excited.

• auriet

March 31, 2016 at 8:21 pm

Just wanted to say this is such an awesome idea!! Like everyone else, I am also super excited, and just wanted to add to the list of comments stating that. 🙂

Page 1 of 3