StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions 💜 NEW💜 We’ve added a Dance Video section!

• 💜 NEW💜 We’ve added a Dance Video section!

Posted by Veena on April 12, 2015 at 8:48 pm

I am SUPER excited to announce we’ve added a NEW section to our member video link!!!!!

It’s called DANCE! This section will grab any video that’s been uploaded and labeled Dance, Freestyle, or Performance in the title. My hope is to encourage more views and uploads of full length dances!! Having it’s own section will make it easier for everyone to sit down, grab a snack and enjoy full length dances that many of you put your heart and soul into. I know I personally thrive off of expressing myself through video, because as a busy mom, I have no other options for performing and sharing my artisitc ideas right now.

Keep on posting your clips and videos sharing moves you’ve learned, fails, and practices sessions just as before! We love those too, and it’s inspiring for me to see you grow! Also please feel free to post aerial work, hooping, or any other style of full length dance to the Dance section.

💜 To get to the new section click on the VIDEO link https://www.studioveena.com/videos/ and you’ll see it right along with options to view Challenges, and Favorites!

💜 To make sure your video shows up in the Dance section just add Freestyle, Dance or Performance in the Title.

I’m super excited about this, I hope you all are too!

Kobajo84 replied 7 years, 11 months ago 15 Members · 16 Replies
  • 16 Replies
  • Rachel Osborne

April 12, 2015 at 9:04 pm

Yay! 😍💜👌👏👏👏👏👏👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯👯🙌 well done Veena and Webmaster

• Neesy118

April 12, 2015 at 9:11 pm

Love this

• Kellye Perkins

April 12, 2015 at 9:52 pm

Thanks! This will be most helpful for 1st time choreographers to get ideas.

• Lyrael924

April 12, 2015 at 11:21 pm

Thank you, O Great and Powerful Webmaster! This new section is a great idea – now I need to get to work on some choreography.

• epsilonte

April 13, 2015 at 2:11 am

Yay, awesome! Thank you! 💜

• Serzi

April 13, 2015 at 2:25 am

Thank you!!! It’s a whole section of SV classic full-dance vid uploads. I may never get off this site once I start scrolling through these, watching, and commenting. I better go to bed or I’ll be up all night doing exactly that. LMAO

• Runemist34

April 13, 2015 at 10:21 am

Woo! I’ll be watching this one often! I’d like to start posting my own dances… but, I’m not quite there yet! Soon, hopefully!
    Thank you Webby!!

• Krissykiki

April 13, 2015 at 12:16 pm

Love it!

• Milena Stoyanova

April 14, 2015 at 5:12 am

This is really great, Veena!
    Thank you very much!

• Sandra Pole 1

April 15, 2015 at 12:35 pm

Fantastic !! ;-)))

• Vdub

April 15, 2015 at 8:56 pm

Thanks Veena. Please extend my gratitude to Chris, the webmastah!

• Veena

Administrator
    April 16, 2015 at 2:21 pm

I’m enjoying the new section too!! 😀

• Veena

Administrator
    April 27, 2016 at 3:13 pm

I wanted to bump this again to remember members to label videos so they are placed in the right section and to remind everyone to check out the DANCE video link.

Remember the terms DANCE, FREESTYLE, OR PERFORMANCE will put your video in a section where member can go view full dances. Clips are fun, but there’s something about sitting down and watching a whole dance (even if it’s clips put together) that makes for good entertainment and inspiration!

Please give your support to the members who put in the time to create these videos, I know how time consuming it can be! Great work everyone, I love seeing your creativity!!!!

• PoleAdventures

April 27, 2016 at 3:52 pm

Great idea Veena!! 💖💖💖 Love it!

• Elyse Hauke

April 27, 2016 at 9:18 pm

Fantastic!!! I will be sure to post something there soon!!!

Page 1 of 2