• Posted by Phoenix fire bird on August 9, 2020 at 8:38 am

Where do any of you larger pole divas out there(UK Size 18 and above or equivalent)get your pole shorts from? I am not sure on fit or quality and don’t want to spend twice by buying something not right or that fall s apart. I am thinking in particular those of use who have an apron so that obviously needs tucking away;-) I am currently a dress size 22 but loosing weight so somewhere that does great shorts above the size 18 as mentioned would be great! Be great to hear from you all:-) xxx

Phoenix fire bird replied 3 years, 7 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • amelia2000

August 9, 2020 at 7:40 pm

Hi, I’m not in your size range but my favourite pole bottoms atm are bikini bottoms which are more boy short style (the blue flowery ones on my videos).
    Maybe you can find some swimwear you could use, bikini bottoms with a high waist or so?

• Phoenix fire bird

August 9, 2020 at 9:18 pm

Yes that’s a great idea. 🙏 I bought some girls boxers with Harry Potter print on them…hogwarts is on literally my knickers!🤩😎🤣 I’m a stupidly big Harry Potter fan! I am yet to try them on but think they will not come high enough to stop my tummy flopping out during a rush push and yes that does happen😂😱 I will check out some high waist swim wear and see what I can find xxx