• Posted by joiceiamara on October 23, 2016 at 3:24 pm

Hello ladies

It’s been a while since I visited here because life got busy. I’ve been improving my pole skills, mainly my inverts and now I am able to do the aerial inverted V and the inverted V one leg straight. The problem is that, sometimes, after class, I feel a pain on my ribs, right below the right breast. I felt this pain last year when I was doing only basic inverts and now again. I am feeling it for almost two months and the pain comes and goes. I went to the doctor and the exams didn’t acuse any injuried bone, so the pain is in my muscle. I took three weeks from poling and it got better, but now I am back and I am starting feeling it again.

I’ve been taking classes twice a week since the beggining of the year, but I talked to my instructor and she said that maybe twice a week is too much for me, so I decrease the number of classes to once a week and hope that this will help.

I was wondering what can I be doing wrong, if the pain really comes from the inverts and if someone had it as well?

Thanks.

joiceiamara replied 7 years, 5 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.