StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Xpole spin mode sometimes tighter/looser day to day?

• Xpole spin mode sometimes tighter/looser day to day?

Posted by Jenn1989 on February 12, 2016 at 9:12 pm

Just wondering if this is normal or anyone else has this issue. My pole pretty much always stays on spin, and I haven’t readjusted it or anything lately. Some days the thing feels so stiff it will barely spin (like you have to crank it to get it to turn), and then the next day it will feel totally fine and spin freely with nothing done differently. It’s driving me a bit crazy but I’m scared to take it down and mess with it in case I can’t get it back up properly again.

Jenn1989 replied 8 years, 2 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • PrincessPeach

February 13, 2016 at 9:14 pm

Taking down and putting up your x-pole is essential to its maintenance and safety. Although this may not be the cause of looseness/tightness, I really must encourage you to take it apart. In my experience, room temperature can also affect the spin

• Jenn1989

February 13, 2016 at 9:26 pm

I was wondering about temperature actually. It’s been below -30C here the last couple of days and the spin has been especially bad. It’s still warm in the house, but I would think that maybe the walls still contract more. You’re right though, I probably should take it down and readjust soon.