X Pole help please

yogico50294152 Previous Paid Member
Hi, I have bought an x Pole, static and spin, however I am struggling to put these three screws in fully so they are not sticking out of the pole.

Does anyone have any advice please? Thank you :D
Oct 22, 2021
PoleAdventures Paid Member
Did you make sure the lines are in line with each other?
Oct 22, 2021
Ah, thank you. I am not sure about this so I will check :D

Do I have to dismantle the pole completely to redo the alignment do you know? Thank you so much :D
Oct 22, 2021
Veena
All you need to do is unlock it so you can twist it, matching the lines. You don't need to disassemble it.
Oct 22, 2021
Hi again, I'm sorry to be a bother but please could you tell me step by step how to do this?

I have been trying to remove the adjuster cover to see the alignment but it wont budge.

Thank you :D
Nov 3, 2021
Fever Paid Member
I showed my husband this (he has put up and taken down xpoles for me countless times over the years) and this is what he said.

Apply light pressure to the screw while turning the pole itself (i.e. tightening or loosening). After no more than 1/3 of a revolution, the set screw should go flush.

He also said if you've been trying to turn the screw when it wouldn't go in easily, it might be damaged. If the above tip doesn't work, maybe call xpole to see if they can help? I bet they've seen this issue before and could walk you through it.
Nov 3, 2021
PoleAdventures Paid Member
Yes I wanted to add the same thing as Fever said: It might be damaged or a missproduction. This can happen. I had this too when I bought my second pole, I had to return it.
I think when you have troubles with the srews and need force to tighten these, then something isn't as it should be.
Nov 3, 2021
Thank you everyone so so much, it is now sorted. This is such a lovely community :D
Nov 3, 2021

JoleneBell
I don't have time to attend a studio regularly, but with StudioVeena.com, it's like having my own personal trainer by my side every time I train. It would be wonderful if all studios taught such a thorough foundation for pole!
more testimonials