StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions X Pole help please

• X Pole help please

Posted by yogico50294152 on October 22, 2021 at 9:35 am

Hi, I have bought an x Pole, static and spin, however I am struggling to put these three screws in fully so they are not sticking out of the pole.

Does anyone have any advice please? Thank you 😀

yogico50294152 replied 2 years, 4 months ago 4 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • PoleAdventures

October 22, 2021 at 10:01 am

Did you make sure the lines are in line with each other?

• yogico50294152

October 22, 2021 at 2:21 pm

Ah, thank you. I am not sure about this so I will check 😀

Do I have to dismantle the pole completely to redo the alignment do you know? Thank you so much 😀

• Veena

Administrator
    October 22, 2021 at 4:08 pm

All you need to do is unlock it so you can twist it, matching the lines. You don’t need to disassemble it.

• yogico50294152

November 3, 2021 at 12:15 pm

Hi again, I’m sorry to be a bother but please could you tell me step by step how to do this?

I have been trying to remove the adjuster cover to see the alignment but it wont budge.

Thank you 😀

• Fever

November 3, 2021 at 12:57 pm

I showed my husband this (he has put up and taken down xpoles for me countless times over the years) and this is what he said.

Apply light pressure to the screw while turning the pole itself (i.e. tightening or loosening). After no more than 1/3 of a revolution, the set screw should go flush.

He also said if you’ve been trying to turn the screw when it wouldn’t go in easily, it might be damaged. If the above tip doesn’t work, maybe call xpole to see if they can help? I bet they’ve seen this issue before and could walk you through it.

• PoleAdventures

November 3, 2021 at 1:18 pm

Yes I wanted to add the same thing as Fever said: It might be damaged or a missproduction. This can happen. I had this too when I bought my second pole, I had to return it.
    I think when you have troubles with the srews and need force to tighten these, then something isn’t as it should be.

• yogico50294152

November 3, 2021 at 4:03 pm

Thank you everyone so so much, it is now sorted. This is such a lovely community 😀