StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions X-Pole Coated vs. Fitpole

• X-Pole Coated vs. Fitpole

Posted by cuandoduerma on June 29, 2016 at 9:33 am

Hi community!

I am going to buy a pole for myself. In my previous studio I used Fitpole, and in my new studio I am using X-Pole Chrome. I prefer Fitpole (my hands slip a lot in chrome) but X-Poles are easier to install… So I was thinking about buying an X-Pole Coated.

Did someone tried both X-Pole Coated and Fitpole? I was wondering if X-Pole Coated is similar to Fitpole, and then I can have the two advantages in the same pole.

angellightworkeronearth8361 replied 6 years, 7 months ago 7 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Runemist34

June 29, 2016 at 11:48 pm

Hey there!
    I’ve actually never heard anything about Fitpole, but they do seem to have some knowledge of how things work with poles. I don’t actually know how they are mounted, however, so I can’t say for sure if they would be easier than an X-pole.
    That said, any kind of powder coating on any pole, be it X-pole, Lil Mynx, or Fitpole, is likely going to grip the same or very similar. I really love my powder coated Lil Mynx pole, and I find it very stable and strong, too! I used to slip a lot on my stainless steel. I know many women also love other kinds of finishes and pole materials, such as Titanum Gold, and Brass.
    I know that there are LOTS of women here who love X-pole and their products. They could probably advise you best on how to get your pole powder coated.
    But, as far as I know, because the X-pole comes in pieces, you can powder coat some of them for added grip, and not others, if you do not need them coated. I’m fairly certain Dirdy Birdy powder coated part of hers! I also think perhaps Veena did hers, as well πŸ™‚
    Best of luck!

• AllysonKendal

June 30, 2016 at 1:15 am

Xpole actually sells powder coated now Rune πŸ™‚ I’ve been wanting to try one myself. They come in Black and Pink I think.

• Veena

Administrator
    July 1, 2016 at 3:31 pm

I’ve got the PC xpole, in black, it’s nice, but the finish is a bit different from my PC lil mynx SV pole. If you like PC and want a fast assembly then go with the xpole. I don’t know anything about the fit pole.

Honestly the pole that is right for you is the one that fits your budget!!!!! You can work with any finish with the right grip aids.

• janicehi

July 1, 2016 at 8:28 pm

Veena, do you prefer the pc xpole or your coated veena pole?

• vickiezoo

July 1, 2016 at 9:59 pm

I had my old style x pole powder coated and they ruined it, so i bought a powder coated 45mm x pole. It’s fabulous, so grippy. I also have a powder coated r pole, also very grippy!

• Veena

Administrator
    July 1, 2016 at 11:52 pm

I prefer the coating on the veena pole, so disappointed to no long be able to offer it! 💜

• angellightworkeronearth8361

September 6, 2017 at 6:45 am

I want to say firstly, I have a pink powder coated pole its awesome grippy when its warmed up.
    second I want to get my old pole coated can someone tell me were I gat it done and can I do that in Australia. Thank you. My new pole is great comfy and looks great also very smooth if you dont over tighten it.