StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions What’s in your gym bag?

• What’s in your gym bag?

Posted by Runemist34 on March 5, 2017 at 7:36 pm

Hey everyone!
    I recently joined a gym, and I’ve officially gotten through one week of training! I’m going to the pole studio once a week, as well as yoga once a week. For getting my membership with this gym, I’ve also been given a gym bag!
    However, I don’t know what to put in it!! Literally the only thing in it are a pair of shoes (because my gym won’t let me wear normal shoes, or no shoes!) and my water bottle.
    For pole time, I can think of a few more things to bring- my heels, and shorts. I don’t really use pole grip (though maybe I should one of these days?) and for yoga, literally the only thing I need is my yoga mat…
    So, for those who go lift heavy things, what do you bring in your giant gym bag?! I need ideas! I already figure I’ll bring a towel (apparently I sweat a lot now) and some spare socks, and maybe a spare shirt or something… but, otherwise, what can you just not live without?

Duopoly replied 7 years, 1 month ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    March 6, 2017 at 5:45 am

I usually just walk in with water and my gloves. lol

• Duopoly

March 6, 2017 at 7:01 am

It’s been way too long since I’ve been to the gym, but let me see what I can remember.

I’d usually have my towel(s), water bottle, music playing device like my phone or ipod… Hmmm a change of clothes. Oh, and lip balm and lotion. Maybe a protein shake but usually just yogurt to snack on on the long walk home.