StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions What your Fav!

• What your Fav!

Posted by Veena on January 4, 2017 at 9:08 pm

It’s that time of year again, time to finalize which new lessons will go into production! I’d like to know which of these 3 were your favorite?

Routines – Programs – Veena’s Tips

Thank you xoxo

33barbwire replied 7 years, 3 months ago 13 Members · 20 Replies
  • 20 Replies
  • LatinPoler

January 4, 2017 at 11:08 pm

Routines!

• LatinPoler

January 4, 2017 at 11:11 pm

1) Routines, 2) Tips. Programs are great but they require a degree of commitment and with a busy/hectic schedule, travelling, etc. they are difficult to follow for me. I have them on my to-do list though… sometime.

• green3birdy

January 5, 2017 at 1:21 pm

Programs! It provided the much-needed structure with regards to training either pole moves or general flexy and strength-training a newbie like me greatly appreciates. I am currently on Day 23 of the 30-day Take-off Program and the progress I am witnessing after less than one month was more than what I had developed over the span of a few months at a pole studio. The way you meticulously designed and laid out the programs makes me feel like you are always watching out for our safety regardless of the level of our pole skills. Thank you, Veena (this somehow turned into a gratitude post..:D).

• Lee lee

January 5, 2017 at 3:56 pm

I would love to see another set of splits routines, if possible, just so I can change up the video that I’m following.

• Neesy118

January 6, 2017 at 3:51 am

I replied on fb, but will say it again. I love all sections of the site, but I really love the programs. They give me my workout plans without having to think about what I have to do!

• Neesy118

January 6, 2017 at 3:52 am

Oh, more hammock!

• velvetvixen

January 7, 2017 at 2:30 am

Programs. You excel in this area, and I know it will be thought out and done well.

• travelerunderstars4916

January 7, 2017 at 5:08 am

Um… All of them! Haha but programs more than anything. I love how well you incorporate the strength lessons and rest days it really helps me a lot. Thank you!

• SToast

January 7, 2017 at 11:12 pm

Routines or maybe a routine building program!

• LatinPoler

January 8, 2017 at 12:14 am

Also combos or mini-routines.

• Butterfly0203

January 9, 2017 at 11:21 am

Prograns! I get overwhelmed when I practice and try and do a bit of everything so working through the programs really helps with that. Also routines!

• PoleAdventures

January 9, 2017 at 2:06 pm

I love your programs so much and they help me to put together important exercises and with the “goals” they are so great! So..Programs please 🙂

• Polekick

January 9, 2017 at 7:14 pm

I agree with LatinPoler! The programs are a good way to make progress, but also for me difficult to follow :/ I prefer mini-combos & Veena’s tips!

• HotFox789

January 10, 2017 at 4:32 am

I like SToasT idea! About building a routine. But all the same, I’m sure we will love what you come up with, Veena☺

• Veena

Administrator
    January 10, 2017 at 4:58 am

I’ve been working on planning out the Shoulder Mount program! I can’t say how soon it will be finished because with the kids and life I never know for sure when I can record. But the first step is to plan it out!

Page 1 of 2