StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Weekly Workout Plan?

• Weekly Workout Plan?

Posted by Darling Kate on January 19, 2017 at 6:12 pm

Hey all!

I am trying to figure out how to fit everything in weekly and I thought I’d ask for some advice!

So I just started doing BodyPump on Tuesdays and Thursdays, which as a full body workout is leaving me pretty sore.

Should I dance on the same days and leave rest days in between? Or should I do a light work out in between?

I also want to get back into climbing but I don’t know where to fit that in either!

I’ve accepted that I’m going to be sore all the time haha.

Thanks!

Veena replied 7 years, 1 month ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Rosieleerainbows

March 2, 2017 at 7:02 pm

Hi Kate, I’m fitness mad and I do ashtanga yoga, weights and ballet on top of pole and flow classes. I think it’s a good idea to have at least one full rest day a week. I don’t exercise my arms on consecutive days so day after pole I might do ballet or concentrate on legs in the gym. I think it just depends how fast you recover from workouts as to what pattern works.

• Mikasaurus

March 2, 2017 at 10:06 pm

I am finishing up Lee Labrada’s 12 week program which is 7 days a week in the weight room, and I try to pole on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Once I am done with the program, I will be working out only 4-5 days a week in weights and cardio.

Depending on what area I am targeting that day, sometimes I will pole the same day, and others I won’t.

Try getting some BCAA drinks/supplements. They help out with how sore you are the next day. I personally love Scivation’s stuff.

• Veena

Administrator
    March 2, 2017 at 11:58 pm

If you are new to training, then make sure you have rest days between workout and pole days.

If you have been training a while, listen to your body! I lift and then pole the same day, one after the other. If you find you’re really sore or start to lack energy it’s a sure sign that you’re over training or not getting the nutrients you need.