StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Veena Xmas challenge IG

• Veena Xmas challenge IG

Posted by Veena on November 30, 2017 at 4:37 pm

Hey guys, this is a 10 day challenge, starting Dec. 6th 🎅 with a mix of levels and options to decrease the difficulty! Big thank you to our sponsors the lovely @kupmykakez 🍑 who will be giving away one pair of bottoms to a lucky winner and welcome a new sponsor @eco.glitter.fun ✨ who will be giving away a set of eco -friendly glitter to another lucky winner!!!!! *
    Here’s how to enter:

🎅-Share this post to your public profile

🎅-Follow
    @studioveena
    @eco.glitter.fun and @kupmykakez

🎅-Tag at least one friend!

🎅-Use #veenaxmasdays and remember to tag me your hostess @studioveena AND both sponsors @eco.glitter.fun and @kupmykakez when sharing your posts to qualify.

🎅-WARM UP before practicing and HAVE FUN!
    We are drawing 2 random winners so just do the best YOU can and enjoy connecting with new pole friends!

Veena replied 6 years, 4 months ago 10 Members · 24 Replies
  • 24 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    November 30, 2017 at 4:41 pm

Here’s a list of the moves with the REAL names 🙂

Day 1 Pole hold
    Day 2 The Prance
    Day 3 X ankle climb
    Day 4 Falling Star
    Day 5 Flying Fireman
    Day 6 The Star
    Day 7 Corkscrew spin
    Day 8 Rocketman
    Day 9 The Skater
    Day 10 Tuck Hip Hold

Make sure you check out the lessons for them if you need help!

• LatinPoler

November 30, 2017 at 5:03 pm

Thanks!!! I should have checked here before asking on IG 😉 I look forward to it!!!!!!!!

• Neesy118

November 30, 2017 at 5:10 pm

Me too!!

• Veena

Administrator
    November 30, 2017 at 5:22 pm

I was probably still making this post when you had that question though 🎅🎅

• Akmaloy

November 30, 2017 at 9:12 pm

So excited to do this challenge! Set my pole IG to public and everything! 😜 Thanks for the wonderful lessons and fun challenges to keep it interesting! 😙

• Papillon

December 1, 2017 at 3:46 pm

I never joined a challenge and I would love to start with this one 🙂 but since I never participated, I’m have stupid questions 😄 should we share videos or photos? Is it one per day or can we post in random days? Finally, should these be posted in that order? Sorry! Newbie here 😄😄😄

• Veena

Administrator
    December 1, 2017 at 5:07 pm

Not stupid questions! You can share either a photo or video because it’s just a pose I’m looking for…if it were a full combo then video is needed but this time is just a single move. Video’s are the most fun to watch tho! I make a post as an example the day BEFORE, then everyone else posts after, it can be the next day or later.

The biggest thing to remember is ALWAYS use the hashtag #veenaxmasdays this insures you get counted for the prize drawings and to qualify you have to also follow and then tag myself @studioveena, @eco.glitter.fun and @kupmykakez in every post too!

• Papillon

December 2, 2017 at 12:04 am

Cool! Thank you so much! It will be fun to try this, plus it is a challenge to test myself 🙂 looking forward to it! 🙂

• Allison Erin

December 2, 2017 at 2:31 am

This looks so fun I finally caved and set up a pole IG account. I’ve been too afraid to post anything so far, because I can’t get over the terrifying notion of everyone I know seeing my butt. But I can’t not do this. And I don’t mind if other pole-dancing strangers see my butt. Lol. If anyone wants to be IG friends, I’m @allisonerinpole =)

• Veena

Administrator
    December 2, 2017 at 2:55 am

Yay!!!!!

• Papillon

December 2, 2017 at 7:06 am

YAY Erin! You will love it, for sure! 🙂

• Estef Martinez

December 2, 2017 at 1:19 pm

I’m so excited! I’ll also take part in it and I too created an IG account just for poling. Add me! estefpoledance

• Neesy118

December 2, 2017 at 1:39 pm

Following you both 😄

• Estef Martinez

December 2, 2017 at 1:42 pm

Yay!

• TreePoles

December 2, 2017 at 11:55 pm

I just setup my IG account, registered for your lessons and will try to participate in this challenge, for it’s been a long time since I’ve poled and this is just the motivation/spirit I need…. Thank you Veena

Page 1 of 2