StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Uploading Videos

• Uploading Videos

Posted by Lucca Valentine on March 7, 2017 at 11:39 pm

I promised full freestyle videos on IG and just know I’ve been trying! The last one I uploaded has been processing for three days and the one before that was processing for a day before I gave up on it thinking it would help speed along the new one. Has anyone else had problems uploading videos? I might try breaking them up into pieces to see if that helps

Lucca Valentine replied 7 years ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Webmaster

Administrator
    March 8, 2017 at 2:07 am

Lucca,

The database is showing one video upload failed. I can’t see what the failure is, it seems that the upload never actually completed. I would try just uploading it again.

• Lucca Valentine

March 9, 2017 at 2:17 am

Will do! Thank you!

• Lucca Valentine

March 9, 2017 at 8:25 am

I tried again and it still hasn’t gone through processing. Does it say failed on your end of the site for this one too?

• Webmaster

Administrator
    March 9, 2017 at 2:53 pm

On my end its still showing the upload didn’t complete. (the fact that its showing processing seems to be a bug in my software)

Has your internet or location changed recently? The site wouldn’t let you upload if the video were too big but flaky internet could cause this problem.

• TropicalVertical

March 9, 2017 at 3:22 pm

if recorded on an iPhone try using Moonlight app to reformat it – it uploads much faster than straight from phone

• Lucca Valentine

March 9, 2017 at 9:37 pm

I moved to Australia which has notoriously horrible internet…but tried to post a video that was half as long to see if it would help :/ I’ll try reformatting it, thanks tropical !