StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Thinking of joining thoughts !

• Thinking of joining thoughts !

Posted by Diandra Williams on February 12, 2016 at 7:09 am

Hello I am thinking about starting studio veena tomorrow . I have used tantra pole fitness and don’t feel like it is helping me improve my skills much. I get stuck on many of the moves. Are there any 100% home polers here that would like to give me advice on how studio veena does for polers only learning from home ? I have been liking what I see so far ! :)thank you all!

Diandra Williams replied 8 years, 1 month ago 5 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • calipolepixie

February 12, 2016 at 3:48 pm

I spent my first 2 years of poling (I’ve been poling 6 years) learning solely from studio veena. Highly recommended! Lessons are clear & easy to follow. SV is by far the best of all the pole lesson sites out there IMO, she knows her stuff! And Veena is very helpful & interactive with her members, so you definitely have a strong support system here.

• chemgoddess1

February 12, 2016 at 5:45 pm

I am pretty sure that you can still get 3 free days of lessons before buying. That way you can look around and see if you like the lessons before committing. Honestly Veena’s lessons and progression and strength exercises are probably the best out there for an at home poler. Her 30 day take off is excellent for conditioning and her POC really help. On top of that there are still a lot of people here who can answer questions when you get stuck. I don’t think you will be sorry at all.

• dustbunny

February 12, 2016 at 10:32 pm

You definitely won’t regret it! Been a home poler and paying member for 5 years i think now. Currently taking a short break from the lessons but that’s my finances not the lessons! I don’t know off hand what the 3 day code is but that would be your best test of whether Veena’s lessons are right for you. Hopefully she will pop in here with the code for you. 😊

• Webmaster

Administrator
    February 13, 2016 at 1:20 am

You get three days of lessons free when you first register and if that isn’t enough time you can get three more days by entering the code GET3FREE on your account page.

• Diandra Williams

February 13, 2016 at 6:44 am

Thank you so much for the help 🙂 feels good that I can leant from home ! Unfortunately there are no studios in my city. The nearest one is in Portland … Six hours away lol . I am definitely going to join. I feel confident now knowing it has worked so great for you all. Again thank you so very much !!!