StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Studioveena on Periscope!

• Studioveena on Periscope!

Posted by Veena on October 8, 2015 at 5:33 pm

I am super excited about this! I’ve just made my first periscope video and I can’t wait to see you all there on THURSDAY’S for Ask Veena LIVE at 10 am PST.

On Thursday’s bring your questions for me and I will do my best to answer them! I will also be live on periscope, dancing, training, crafting and just doing everyday things from time to time if you want to come hang out with me! If of you guys remember Friday chat days, you can think of it as that type of environment on days that are not Ask Veena Thursday’s! I would love to hang with all of you!!!!!

How to join me:

Step one. Down load the app for Periscope to your phone, I believe it works on tablets too.

Step two. Follow me on Twitter [twitter.com]

Step three Follow me on Periscope!! Go to your app. click on icon with the 3 people at the bottom right of the screen. Then look up at the top left and click the little spy glass doing a search for Studioveena, follow me!

I will also leave recording up on Periscope so you can watch them later if you missed out! Of course I can post them here as well in the Video section.

I hope you guys are as excited as I am!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the link for my FIRST video, a little hello and tour of my studio space. xoxox [www.periscope.tv]

Veena replied 7 years, 7 months ago 8 Members · 28 Replies
  • 28 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    October 8, 2015 at 11:02 pm
  • Veena

Administrator
    October 9, 2015 at 1:29 pm
  • Veena

Administrator
    October 15, 2015 at 9:44 am

I’ll be there at 10 for sure today! Follow me and keep notifications on if you want to know when I’m using Periscope 😀 📲🔛

• mystical

October 15, 2015 at 11:42 am

When I go to periscope it says no one your following is live, did I miss it?

• Veena

Administrator
    October 15, 2015 at 11:55 am

I’ll be there in a min

• Veena

Administrator
    October 15, 2015 at 2:03 pm

Thank you guys for joining me today….I had fun! Todays broadcast can be replayed for the next 24 hrs I THINK, (it could be 48 hrs) before it’s automatically no longer playable. Here’s the link from today 💜 https://www.periscope.tv/w/aO_vXjFQWEtkb1lEQlpRZXZ8MWt2SnBOcVdqak1LRZtstGkl9IqUgPBKU9keUKDjmZEPvNN4dYTvsl8dZb67

• hookedonpole

October 15, 2015 at 8:15 pm

Oh I have been reading the time wrong this whole time. I’ve been on pins and needles all week waiting for 10 PM tonight! My eyes were seeing PM. At first I thought, Veena is going to be that late? lol Bummer, won’t be able to make 10 am.

• Veena

Administrator
    October 16, 2015 at 12:01 pm

Hooked, just make sure you have your periscope set to receive notifications when I broadcast. That way anytime I pop on you’ll know. Like last week I was at the beach and turned it on…it was fun!

• hookedonpole

October 17, 2015 at 2:07 am

I do have it set for notifications. However, I have a tracfone, which works great for me. But don’t have unlimited data so it’s not on all the time. Once in a while I turn the data on, otherwise I use the available free wifi in various areas. My office has wifi, but I don’t have my phone with me, it’s always in a drawer in my purse. Nothing easy with me! lol

• Veena

Administrator
    October 22, 2015 at 11:17 am

Today’s topic! Reasons to stop pole dancing!

• Stefana of Light

October 22, 2015 at 12:31 pm

This will be good Veena:) I will tune in for sure! Husband has the day off so some me time stretching and watching you, hehee;) sounds great!

• Veena

Administrator
    October 22, 2015 at 1:23 pm

Here is the link for the whole broadcast. https://www.periscope.tv/w/aPkgtTFQWEtkb1lEQlpRZXZ8MU1ZeE5iWGdlZW94d0B_0WuTh22KWEOQ5Q9_aG_jyE_E_9z9nN6x71f5vDQy

If you miss out on watching before it goes away I’ll be posting the first have here as well. This way you can share with friends or just refer back to it when you like!

• jt5234

October 22, 2015 at 11:41 pm

I enjoyed seeing you on Periscope this morning. I could only stay on for a few minutes while on a break from work. Some helpful conversation! BTW, I like your new hair color(s) 🙂

• Runemist34

October 23, 2015 at 12:05 am

Still figuring out the Periscope thing, but definitely interested in being there when I can!

• Veena

Administrator
    October 29, 2015 at 2:44 pm

Today I’ll be talking about FEARS that we as pole dancers may have! Come join me @10 am TODAY!

Page 1 of 2