StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Strength or cardio exercises I can do at home until I can buy lessons here

• Strength or cardio exercises I can do at home until I can buy lessons here

Posted by mystical on December 3, 2018 at 9:19 pm

I am wanting to get back to pole fitness I haven’t been on the pole for around a year or so.. I was doing some exercises at home like yoga, cardio type stuff but haven’t done any exercise for around 4 months.

What strength exercises would be good to do? I just put my pole back up… I did do some squats, push-ups, and core exercises..

Any suggestions would be helpful…
    I will be getting the lessons here when I can..

mystical replied 5 years, 4 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    December 4, 2018 at 2:23 am

If you google body weight exercises you’ll find some things you can do at home. Dancing around your pole and just working on body waves and leg movement can be a great way to get back into things as well.

Once you have the lessons there’s a bunch of routines to follow with and without using the pole in the routine and combo section.

• mystical

December 4, 2018 at 2:36 am

Thanks Veena, I will look it up, I will definitely do some body waves… totally forgot about those. I did a couple of the shoulder slide.. wow the skin pain ☹️, can’t wait until I get use to it again..

• nyxed

December 4, 2018 at 4:22 am

If you have your pole up, I find pole holds and climbs give me the most bang for my buck strength-wise. There’s also a sort of pull-up you can do where you sit with the pole between your thighs and arms high and pull yourself up with your arms. Having the feet on the ground makes it easier if you are lacking arm strength.

• mystical

December 4, 2018 at 6:47 pm

Thanks, nyxed… I will get started on those.