StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Spin Pole beginner

• Spin Pole beginner

Posted by Ninalina on February 7, 2019 at 4:13 pm

Hello everyone! First time posting 😊 I’ve been poling for about 10 months now and have only tried spin pole a few times. The times I’ve taken classes I’m usually with pretty advanced students so I’d like to start teaching myself the basics at home. I think I’ve looked up everything there is to teach about spin pole online. Can you recommend any exercises or moves that would be good starting points for me? Thanks!

Ninalina replied 5 years, 2 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Micheru

February 7, 2019 at 4:16 pm

The spin lessons have a section on for the spinning pole at the end. That may be a good spot to start.

• mystical

February 7, 2019 at 7:37 pm

Veena has lessons for getting started spins and spinning pole tips in the beginner section, I suggest you watch them. There is the nailed it programs i think you should check them out if you haven’t already. When i first started on spin mode back in 2012 long story i wont bore you with it haha, there wasnt a lesson at the time for me to watch so i figured it out on my own. once i did i loved it, i do all my work on spin. I might try static again since its been a long time i practiced on it.

• Veena

Administrator
    February 8, 2019 at 3:06 am

You’ll find spinning pole options at the end of every static spinning lesson. There’s also a section of spinning pole in the BONUS POLE LESSON category. These lessons are at the end and cover many of the basics for spinning pole. Here’s the first spinning pole lesson in the bonus section https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view/5498b78b-1da0-4b34-93a8-78920a9aa0eb

• Ninalina

February 8, 2019 at 5:26 am

Thank you so much everyone for replying and pointing me to the right direction. Much appreciated!!! 🙏🏽🙌🏽❤️