StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Shoulder flexibility routine?

• Shoulder flexibility routine?

Posted by LatinPoler on January 9, 2017 at 5:16 am

Hi, my back flexibility is really limited due to my shoulders. Two different teachers assessed this. Do you know any good routine for shoulder flexibility and mobility? I know Veena has a back routine, but I believe it’s more focused on back. Ask for Veena, what about creating a shoulder flexibility routine? Thanks!

LatinPoler replied 7 years, 3 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • joeycarter13604

January 9, 2017 at 6:06 am

I would love this too! I find I’m limited in some moves or it’s uncomfortable because of my shoulder flexibility.

• Veena

Administrator
    January 9, 2017 at 4:39 pm

There’s not a routine just for shoulders yet, almost anything you would need shoulder flexibility for you need flexibility in the back or chest too so if you want a routine use the Back Mobility, it’s not just for the back.

Also remember all lessons are in order so if there is a muscle group you want to focus on whether it’s to strengthen or stretch, read the descriptions to see what muscles are focused on (if you’re not sure) then you can start with the first lesson listed for that muscle group and work your way down the list because I have things grouped by muscles and in order according to difficulty. 🙂

If you start with the Camel stretch https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view/4decd31f-e1b8-48f7-9bd4-046f0ac37250 You’ll find 11 more stretches that target the shoulders! Just click next to see them in order. 🙂

• LatinPoler

January 9, 2017 at 10:06 pm

Thanks Veena!! I will create my own routine based on those stretches. I will incorporate the other back and hip stretches as well, but my shoulders need a little more work I think.