Selling and Xpole Xpert 40MM with standard and vaulted mount

Edwardsmistresss
Can I use this platform to sell my gently used Xpole that I no longer am able to use. I can take some new pics, it's in a climate controlled storage at my house right now. I'm flexible on pricing, most of the money is going to get tied up in shipping due to the weight. Pick up is an option if you are in the EAST TN region. I have the original bag it came in, hex key etc. This pole can be locked for stationary or spin mode.
Jan 11, 2021
Veena
Yes, this is allowed. Hope you find a buyer!
Jan 11, 2021
Edwardsmistresss
Pole does have 1 minor nick that could be buffed out. Happened during a move.
Jan 11, 2021
Edwardsmistresss
Here are more pics, taken today 1-11-21
Jan 11, 2021
lunnmaiko7056 Previous Paid Member
What is your asking price? I am in Eastern Michigan, so it would definitely have to be shipped.
Jan 18, 2021
hottielolo
How much?
Jan 23, 2021
baaybgyrl Paid Member
@Edwardmistress is it still available? Im headed to TN this weekend
a month ago
Smaed1
Is this still available? What part of TN?
a month ago
Edwardsmistresss
to everyone sorry, my toddler keeps me busy and I haven't gotten back on here. To lunnmaiko you responded first, yes i can ship, i would need to really check the weight on it for shipping and that would be extra, looking for $225 for the pole. To hottielolo $225, excludes shipping. Baaybgyrl, sorry if i missed your Tennessee Trip but I am in Johnson City TN, bordering VA and NN basically. Smaed1. I think I answered your questions too. IT is still available.
22 days ago
Edwardsmistresss
*typo bordering TN and NC, i'm an hour and half away from Knoxville if that helps. I'm willing to neg price. I bough this pole in 2014 with maybe a total ofr 3 months use on it period. It's been in storage rest of the time. I've considerably overweight with back problems was never able to get the hang of it so to speak, I was so wanting for this to be my outlet. It has moved houses with me three times since 2014 and basically stayed stored up since i never wanted to give up on being able to use it.
22 days ago
Edwardsmistresss
I'll keep my eye on logging in daily in case any of you are still interested and can respond.

I will more than likely have to ship the round base separately from the unit to keep items safe and compact as possible. I will bubble wrap every piece and may not return it to the travel bag just to get it in a more compact shipping box. but the bag and anything else I have related to xpole will be included.
22 days ago
Stormy AKA PastinaBallerina Paid Member
Is it stainless steel or chrome?
20 days ago
Smaed1
Hi again!! Glad you're ok and just being involved with your toddler!

Has someone purchased this poke yet? :-) If not, I'd be available to drive to JC and pick it up from you this Saturday!
7 days ago
Smaed1
Hi again!! Glad you're ok and just being involved with your toddler!

Has someone purchased this pole yet? :-) If not, I'd be available to drive to JC and pick it up from you this Saturday!
7 days ago
Edwardsmistresss
No, it hasn’t been purchased yet. I’ve been horrible with maintaining a conversation on here. I did try to get it ready to be shipped but can’t find a box and I’m sure shipping will cost a fortune. If I can sell this via pick up that’d be awesome and preferred. Please email me at angelav503@gmail.com and we can make arrangements.
7 days ago
Smaed1
Sounds great! I'll email you now!
7 days ago

litlbit Paid Member
An absolute must whether your an at home poler, a studio student, instructor, and or owner!! I subscribe yearly!!!
more testimonials