Selling a 45mm Chrome X-STAGE Lite (NETHERLANDS)

amsterdampoledancer
Hi Everyone!

Long time lurker, first time poster :)

I have an X-stage Lite that I would like to sell. I've had it for just a few months and honestly have used it less than 10 times (Unfortunately, I'm not a big fan of the stage.)

I'm moving apartments and the new place is suitable for a regular pole, so I would like to get an xpert!

My X-stage light comes with the standard extension suitable for ceilings with a 3.2m clearing AND an extension for ceilings that are lower (min. clearance 2.5m). It also comes with the carry bags for easy transportation.

I am located in the Amsterdam, Netherlands area. As shipping would be wildly expensive, I can only offer pick up.
It's probably a long shot as this forum seems US-centric, but I thought I would give it a go.

Price is negotiable, and I'm willing to let it go for a relatively inexpensive offer. I'd like this to go to someone who would really appreciate it!

Photos below are for reference. Please get in touch if you're interested and would like current photos of my pole.

xoxo

a month ago
Veena
It's worth a shot! We have a ton of users from all over the world, most of them never speak up though. Hopefully you'll find someone who could use it!
a month ago
opielee
Hi,

I live in New York,I’m interested in the x-stage lite,can you tell how much do you want it for plus shipping?
20 days ago
amsterdampoledancer
I can let go of the x stage lite and its carry bags for 500, if you willing to arrange the shipment logistics and costs!
19 days ago
opielee
Hi,
Sorry for the delay,how much would shipping be for it?
13 days ago
johannapyykko912699 Paid Member
Hi!

I live in the Netherlands and have been thinking about buying a stage pole! So this could be perfect for me! If it is still available, could you please contact me! :)
12 days ago
amsterdampoledancer
@opielee -- I have no idea how much shipping would be. I've never had to arrange shipping for such a large item before.

@johannapyykko912699 - Hi, I'm not sure how to privately message on this forum. Do you have an email address I can reach you?
10 days ago
opielee
Sure,my email is opielee@me.com
9 days ago

Kellye Perkins
Thanks to your site I am stronger than I ever was, even when I was in the Army after basic training and jump school!!!
more testimonials