StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions #SaturdayLaturday

• #SaturdayLaturday

Posted by Baudelaire on May 13, 2017 at 8:21 am

Hi all!

I’ve just finished a new article on my blog melnutter.com. I’d love your support in getting the hashtag #SaturdayLaturday off the ground – supporting women feeling strong, inside and out!

https://melnutter.com/2017/05/13/saturday-laturday/

Our bodies are stronger because of pole, yet many women question if their growing lats are something to be proud of or something to cover up.

So, in the spirit of embracing strong women, it is with great pleasure that I introduce #SaturdayLaturday! Show off your lats to the world and support women growing stronger – inside and out!

Please take a chance to read the article – sharing knowledge about our lats and how to train and stretch them. Once you’re done snap a pic of your back (on the pole or off!) and spread the news! I’ll be following on on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and featuring women embracing their bodies on my page, so make sure you add the #SaturdayLaturday hashtag!

Thank you!

Baudelaire replied 6 years, 10 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Baudelaire

May 31, 2017 at 6:14 am

There are some gorgeous women who have already joined the challenge – would love to see some more StudioVeena peeps share the love for their lats this coming Saturday!