• Phoenix Hunter

January 2, 2017 at 12:18 am

Yes, I just purchased a years subscription for the sale price right now. 🙂

• w0nderland

January 2, 2017 at 12:24 am

do you know if it counts from the day you purchased it or once you start with the program? i injured me and most likely will take a little while until i can start again, but would not like to miss this offer. 🙂

• Neesy118

January 2, 2017 at 1:46 am

It typically just adds on to your membership, so you don’t lose out

• ashleya

January 2, 2017 at 2:18 am

How do I find the sale. I don’t see it and I would like to do it as well

• Veena

Administrator
    January 2, 2017 at 2:36 am

You will see a banner if you’re not a payed member if you are payed check your email for our sale or click here https://www.studioveena.com/newyear?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=new_year_2017

• Neesy118

January 2, 2017 at 2:37 am

Also, if you’re signed up for the notifications, you would have gotten an alert or email on it

• ashleya

January 2, 2017 at 3:41 am

Thanks I found it.

• hookedonpole

January 2, 2017 at 3:46 am

Wonderland, if I am understanding your question, the subscription starts at time of purchase. Do you currently have a paid account?

• Veena

Administrator
    January 2, 2017 at 4:22 am

Yeah you won’t loose time you had, it’s added on. We are on the road traveling back home and will be handling all new subscribers asap.

• Duopoly

January 2, 2017 at 8:55 pm

So how does it work if you’ve already got a subscription? I followed Veena’s link and then clicked the banner, but it lead me to a “contact” page.

• Neesy118

January 2, 2017 at 9:45 pm

Use the contact page to message them that you’re interested in purchasing. Webmaster will then send you an invoice

• Duopoly

January 2, 2017 at 10:52 pm

Ohhhhhh!
    Thanks for clearing that up, Neesy 🙂

• Veena

Administrator
    January 3, 2017 at 1:40 am

Yep what Neesy said! Sorry for any slow replies…we’re still traveling and it’s been slow going with all the snow we keep having to drive through.

• Duopoly

January 3, 2017 at 10:05 pm

No worries, Veena. Travel safe!