StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions SV May Challenge

• SV May Challenge

Posted by Veena on May 1, 2016 at 12:36 am

May Challenge

It’s back! The studioveena Instagram challenge is happening this month!!!! Big thank you to Kupmykakez https://www.etsy.com/shop/KupMyKakez for sponsoring this month and providing some great prizes. Yay!

The focus for May is hooping, so I thought it would be fun to use this in the challenge. Are you ready? The challenge is HOOPS N HEELS. Don’t worry, it’s going to be suitable for all levels, even if you’ve never hooped before, I’ll make sure there’s something for everyone! Here’s how it works….

Every Sunday, I’ll share a hula hooping combo or move, for everyone to work on throughout the week. There will be varied difficulties so EVERYONE can play, but to make this extra fun and challenging you must hoop in HEELS! The more creative you get with the heels you wear, the more fun and exciting it will be watching each others posts! There will be one random winner selected for weeks 1. 2. and 3. these lucky participants will receive a pair of KMK shorts. The last week we will be giving away a pair of super cool leggings to someone who has posted all 3 previous weeks. Here’s the breakdown.

To enter:

👠1. Follow @studioveena and @kupmykakez on IG

👠2. REPOST this challenge photo

👠3. Practice the combo I will be posting each Sunday and then post your best attempts, by Saturday. IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE PERFECT! You’ll find lessons here for some of the moves as well.

👠4. Be sure to tag @studioveena and @kupmykakez and include the hashtag #svheelsnhoops. Accounts must be public to qualify.

👠5. Now go tag your friends!

Sayra replied 7 years, 11 months ago 3 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies