Rust on a pole

raz16071857 Paid Member
Is there a way to fix this? What can I do to avoid on the future? I removed all the rust with vinegar but its been damaged. Is it possible to recoat it? Or do I have to buy a new one?
12 days ago
quancutie23 Paid Member
Vinegar and a scrubbing sponge will help
12 days ago
raz16071857 Paid Member
The rust is gone, but the chrome is really damaged where the rust was
12 days ago
GiedreB
Is it an X-pole? My TG X-pole got rust once, I contacted X-pole, they were very kind and offered to replace the rusted parts, but since I live in a country where they don't ship directly, they just sent me a whole new pole. Try contacting the manufacturor, good luck.
8 days ago
Veena
I don't believe there's anyway to fix it. You could also have the pole powder coated if you wanted something different!
8 days ago
raz16071857 Paid Member
Its not the xpole

How can you powder coat it? And where?
8 days ago
Veena
Go to shop that does car or motorcycle paint and tell them you'd like to have your pole powder coated.
8 days ago
raz16071857 Paid Member
Does it change the grip? Are there differences in finosh? More/less grainy?

I saw an old thread here that a woman posted she spray pained her pole. Is that possible? If so what color should I use?
8 days ago
Veena
I've never used spray paint and would think it would wear off.

Here's the difference between finishes [www.studioveena.com]
8 days ago
raz16071857 Paid Member
So if I live in a very hot and humid place, powder coat would not be good, right?!
7 days ago
raz16071857 Paid Member
Or if i use dry hands I should be fine?
7 days ago
Veena
Depends how sweaty you get.
7 days ago
raz16071857 Paid Member
Not sure .is there a way to know?
7 days ago
Veena
Do you sweat a lot when you exercise, like dripping? Then don't do PC. If the skin just gets tacky then PC would be great.
7 days ago
raz16071857 Paid Member
When I do cardio I sweat a lot. Not as much when I pole though..
7 days ago
raz16071857 Paid Member
Thanks for all the help! ♥️ I just bought a new pole4you 🤩 I hope I will love it 🤩🤩 so excited
7 days ago
quancutie23 Paid Member
I also lube certain parts of my pole to prevent rust and damage
5 days ago
raz16071857 Paid Member
How?
And what type of pole do you have? Chrome?
5 days ago
tiggertail Previous Paid Member
Had the same problem after i put my pole in the basement where kids play. They didn't watch it after and it start to rust :(
4 days ago
raz16071857 Paid Member
Was it xpole? Or non brand? Do you think its because the kids played with it? (Not blaming mine, just maybe he played with something that took off the coating?
19 hours ago

ptkells3642
This plan is exactly what I needed to properly prepare my body for this. I can't thank you enough!
more testimonials