StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Re-start 30 day beginner lessons?

• Re-start 30 day beginner lessons?

Posted by RebelReggaeDancer on November 17, 2016 at 6:48 am

Hi Veena, hello everyone. I am brand new to pole and didn’t have a daily workout routine when I started so I’m fresh! Unfortunately 10 wonderful days into the lessons I came down with a medical condition that prevented me from continuing on for the past 4 days. I was just starting to notice that I was beginning to build strength and started to loosen up a bit. For the first time in a long time, aside from the pain in my kidney, I FELT SO GOOD! I think I’m ready to get back at it. My question is, do I pick up where I left off 4 days ago or would it be wiser to start back at day 1? Let me know your thoughts! Thanks!

dustbunny replied 7 years, 5 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    November 17, 2016 at 5:28 pm

If you were sedentary for the 4 days start over, if you were active then you can try picking up where you left off. I have the program designed to not make you super sore when starting out so if you start at day 10 after being away you might find more muscle soreness..not a big deal just something to consider. 🙂

I’m glad you’re feeling better!!

• dustbunny

November 18, 2016 at 4:49 am

If I started over every time my plans got railroaded I would have never finished! If you feel like you need to back up a bit then go back just a couple days. ☺