StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Question for anyone living in Edmonton, AB

• Question for anyone living in Edmonton, AB

Posted by AlisonDawn on June 1, 2017 at 6:13 pm

Can anyone from Edmonton (and surrounding areas) tell me where I can buy grip-aid? I will be passing through on my way to a wedding and I would LOVE it if I could find some while I am there instead of having to order online. I recently ordered some Mighty Grip and it took about a month to get to me (I live in the Yukon), and unfortunately it doesn’t seem to be working that well. I get super sweaty palms so I am thinking of trying Tite grip or dry hands. Maybe both.
    I’d also like to find a round pole crash mat if anyone knows of a place that sells those as well!

Tartine replied 6 years, 10 months ago 6 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • dustbunny

June 2, 2017 at 3:14 am

Good luck! I’m having an issue getting grip aids and I’m only in Ontario. Canada needs some good grip suppliers. Shipping is just too much $$ (or takes too long) in your case. Come on Canada, let’s get grippy!!!

• dancingmaddy

June 2, 2017 at 4:34 am

You can get Dry Hands at Hush and Liquid Grip at Popeye’s when you come though.

• AlisonDawn

June 5, 2017 at 6:03 pm

Thank you so much dancingmaddy!! Such a huge help!

dustbunny – No kidding about Canada needing more suppliers! The cost of shipping is insane 🙁

• tiffanyxx

June 5, 2017 at 7:22 pm

I feel you, some things are SO hard to get in Canada :'( I feel like your best bet would be to find a studio that sells grip-aid and go in person. I don’t know anything about Edmonton though. Good luck 🙂

• LatinPoler

June 5, 2017 at 7:33 pm

Have you checked Amazon.com? Most grip aids can be purchased from there… you don’t need to purchase from the grip aid vendor necessarily.

• Tartine

June 5, 2017 at 10:51 pm

Here a link where I buy Dry Hands. Only Dry Hands I swear! 😉 It’s in Canada.
    http://www.hushcanada.com/store/dry-hands-ultimate-gripping-solution-2-oz.html?___SID=U