StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Prices for the year

• Prices for the year

Posted by Franki Sin on January 18, 2017 at 9:27 pm

So, when I went to the site the first time, there was a $99 year subscription. When I logged in, its $149. Am I missing something? Is there promo codes out there? I just had a baby and my husband lost his job just before we had the boy. A promo code would be SUPER helpful.

Franki Sin replied 7 years, 3 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • AllysonKendal

January 18, 2017 at 11:16 pm

Usually there are periodic sales. If I had to guess, I bet there would be one around Valentine’s Day 🙂

• Veena

Administrator
    January 19, 2017 at 12:05 am

Our costs have risen and so must the price! If you saw 99 it might have been something we missed pulling down or you saw it before the New year. Check to make sure you’re receiving the website emails because we do sales off and on as Allyson mentioned. I don’t do tours, sell clothes, charge for website access or dvds. Lesson sales are the only support we have to keep the site going and you wont find more complete lessons than here. 🙂

• LatinPoler

January 19, 2017 at 2:15 am

I would add: even if you pay full price, without discount, it’s going to be much cheaper than going to a brick and mortar studio.

• Franki Sin

January 19, 2017 at 4:18 pm

Yes it is and I totally get that. Just trying to do what I can to keep costs down. Pricing for me effects how soon I can get started. That’s all.