StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole plank! First time and in heels!

• Pole plank! First time and in heels!

Posted by Rachel Pintarelli on October 3, 2017 at 12:24 am

Thanks to these super amazing online lessons, tonight I did my first pole plank. It of course needs perfecting but so excited to have been able to learn and successfully execute a new move. And I even did it in heels- first time I’ve worn heels on the pole (I’m a beginner!). This was a bright spot in my day after worrying about so many dear friends in Vegas today (who turned out to all be safe ❤️) #poletherapy was needed.

Veena replied 6 years, 6 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • StrangeFox

October 3, 2017 at 12:31 am

Looks gorgeous and I love the heels! Glad to hear all of your friends are safe. ❤

• Veena

Administrator
    October 3, 2017 at 1:46 am

Yay!!! Thanks for sharing!

It’s been a long day here in Vegas…all my friends are ok as well. Webmaster and I woke up to our out of state friends texted asking if we were ok!

• Rachel Pintarelli

October 3, 2017 at 3:33 am

I didn’t realize you were located in Vegas. Very happy to hear you and your family are safe. My husband and I plan to move there in less than 2 years and our hearts are just breaking for our future home. Grateful to be able to have a sense of calm tonight and focus on some pole therapy and these fabulous lessons you offer. A heartfelt thank you. ❤️

• Veena

Administrator
    October 3, 2017 at 3:35 am

Vegas is an amazing city to live in 💜