Pole in bikini/swimsuit bottoms?

grayeyes
Does anybody pole in bikini/swimsuit bottoms? I keep looking at the Athleta swimsuit separates and they seem like they might be perfect for poling. Lots of cute boy shorts. They're expensive so naturally I'm looking at last year's stuff on ebay. Something like this:

[athleta.gap.com]

I tried to post the picture but I can't seem to copy it to save my life.
Feb 27, 2015
poleisnewtome
Oh, those look cute!
Feb 27, 2015
Veena
I have tons of bottoms from bikinis I pole in!! I buy my stuff at Target!
Feb 27, 2015
Tasha J
I do. I have a couple of cheeky bikini bottoms from Victoria's secret and I love them.
Feb 28, 2015
renabaker806594
You can find many online stores where you'll get the bikini bottoms such as Eulalee or [www.dollboxx.com.au] or Seafolly, etc. and get great deals on them that you can use on a pole.
Apr 4, 2017
Wibberoo
I pole in some bikini shorts that have a draw string down the side that have been perfect. They were cheap too!
Apr 5, 2017
LatinPoler Paid Member
I don't think that bikini bottoms have a crotch that is wide enough for poling, and they are not designed to stay in place in "weird" positions. I won't pole in them. Of course, it depends on the type of moves you are planning to do. I won't do any spready in a bikini.
Apr 5, 2017
Veena
I wear a lot of bikini bottoms and love using them. I buy mine at Target and they cover better than many of the "pole" bottoms. I can't wear the small cute pole stuff unless you all want a free show. Target is my fav for bottoms!!
Apr 5, 2017
Lucca Valentine
Some of my bikinis are my faves too!! I think at least one of them is from target. Side note fun fact: getting a free show is affectionately referred to as "popping a flap" in our studio... 🙊🙊
Apr 16, 2017
bobbysocksandsaddles2377
You can get bikini bottoms at Walmart for $7 regular price. I don't wear bikini bottoms myself but I know they exist because my hubby has a pair. The reason he's wear women's bikini bottom is because he forgot his swim trunks at home when we were vacationing. They were all sold out of men swim trunks at Walmart so this was second best. I like these and might give them a try. The is definitely lots of skin showing for great grip.

Dec 19, 2021

Sp4c3Warrior
I am so happy I found this site! It helps me progress so much faster! I am one of those who have to take time and understand how each move works and your breakdown of them is invaluable to me. I can't thank you enough Veena, keep up the great work! <3
more testimonials