StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole hold can’t do it

• Pole hold can’t do it

Posted by ifigeniasusana9866 on April 25, 2020 at 5:02 am

Hi, I have started the 30 day series and can not lift my foot off the ground for pole hold. Should I practice this every day or how should I go about getting the strength for this?

ifigeniasusana9866 replied 3 years, 11 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    April 25, 2020 at 5:18 am

Hi! Most people can’t do a pole hold right away. Since you’re doing the 30 day take off just follow what I suggest in the descriptions for each day. No need to do them every day. Keep doing the other variations until you become stronger.

• Jihaleh

April 25, 2020 at 8:08 am

Oh I was there for a longgg time, still am on some days when I’m not feeling g super strong!
    General upper body and back/shoulder strength is essential 🙂 I had a video on my page ages ago that was a shoulder strength routine with a resistance band tag I found really useful too.
    Keep practicing.. you will get there!

• PoleWithSoul

April 26, 2020 at 1:20 am

You’ll get there faster without doing it everyday!! Listen to your body, I do pole dance most days of the week but I take whatever feedback my body is giving me and don’t push myself where I’m not ready or able for that day. Take it a day at a time and know that resting is part of getting stronger. I’ve been in your shoes, keep at it!!

• ifigeniasusana9866

April 26, 2020 at 2:08 am

Awesome! Thank guys!!!