StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole Stages

• Pole Stages

Posted by SofiaS on June 5, 2017 at 2:44 pm

Hi everyone!
    I’m thinking in buying an X-Stage Lite. I already read some reviews here and on internet about it. Do you know any other brand/ stage that is as good and safe as the stages of X-Pole? And there is anyone that recently bought one that would recommend?

Thank you 🙂

LatinPoler replied 6 years, 9 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • 33barbwire

June 9, 2017 at 10:41 pm

When I was looking for stages, there was supposedly one by Platinum Stages, but I couldn’t find anywhere online to buy it! I got my X-Stage Lite almost a year ago, and I’ve been happy with it. 🙂 If you find another good option, I hope you’ll share it.

• SofiaS

June 10, 2017 at 8:15 am

I saw that platinum stage, there is a review between platinum and x-pole lite stages on youtube 🙂 Until now I haven’t found other brands.

• LatinPoler

June 10, 2017 at 3:34 pm

I’ve been dancing on x-stage lite for 6 months now. I like it. It took me a couple of weeks to get used to the platform, but now it’s fine. Not ideal for floorwork, you may need to modify some moves. Also it’s a little noisy if you are wearing heels. But overall, for me it has been a great improvement vs. dancing on carpet with limited space. I don’t know the other brand.