Pole Physics Lotion

moonflower

Has anyone tried the Pole Physics body lotion? My skin is constantly in some state of extremely dry and I was hoping this will be a solution. But it's not cheap and I dont; want to order it without hearign good stuff about it.

So Veeners, what are verdict on this product?
Apr 3, 2011
Charley

PP is a great product!  I love it!  It leaves your skin well conditioned and soft!  Most people have to put in on a few hours before pole dancing though - so I would use it in the morning.  It's an all natural product without additives and preservatives and a bunch of chemicals.
Apr 3, 2011
Charley

Oh - and I a litte does go a long way.  You can use it everyday which is recommended or you can swap it out on poling days only - so use your regular lotion other days and just pp on days you pole so you won't be greasy.
Apr 3, 2011
moonflower

How moisterizing is it? Is it enough to use just that, or do I need to use a moisturizer after I pole to suppliment?

Also, what does it smell like?
Apr 3, 2011
Charley

PP has no smell at all.  It's very moisturizing without feeling greasy - it soaks into the skin very well.  I mean you might want to reapply a little after you pole dance but a little goes a long way - you really only need like 2 dime sized dollops for each leg.   The bottle will last you 2-3 months.
Apr 3, 2011
nymphdancer

I have very dry skin and just started using it about a week ago and my skin is different already. I'm able to apply and pole right away but that is not what is reccomended.

The only thing I don't like is the pump, it only gives you a tiny squirt with each pump and even though a little goes a long way its sort of annoying.
Apr 3, 2011
Theo Simon
I am so glad that it turned out to be a good product. I wonder what its made with. I was unsure whether to order for the rest of my girls or not.
Im getting blisters on my finger tips from dry hands- because the itac isnt in yet... and sometimes I cant teach the rest of the class when it happens.
I slather lotion on like crazy on my off days. :D
Apr 3, 2011
solsticedark

Ive actually been wating to ask about this too.

But I also have a question for those using it. Do any of you have really sensitive skin?

Im allerigic to many lotions and oils body washes, soaps, perfumes, ect. (my skin will get really really itchy and red until I pop a couple benydril and get into a cold shower and get off whatever it is thats irritating my skin so bad.

Im good with some things but Im always paranoid trying something new for fear it will give me that reaction.
Apr 4, 2011
MilienElayne

I love it. I'm allergic to lots of stuff too. I can't pole with any moisturiser on within 12 hours and most irritate me too. But with PP I don't have to worry about any of that.
Apr 4, 2011
moonflower

I'm sold! Thanks girls for your reviews. I'll add mine when it arrives.
Apr 4, 2011
smokinangel

Does this stuff work okay on for your hands or is it more of a leg lotion?  My hands are always soo dry!
Apr 5, 2011
nymphdancer

I have noticed a difference in my hands being less dry since using my hands to apply the lotion to my legs.
Apr 5, 2011
Mary Ellyn

Pole physics is a moisturizer. It improves your grip by improving your skin condition.

Many people, myself included, feel it's a great quality moisturizer but if you have sensitive skin you may be sensitive to different things than other people are. All I can say it it's all "natural" ingredients but that doesn't mean that some people will not react to "natural" ingredients either.

You can see the ingredients here: [polephysics.com]

I've seen a huge difference in my skin and because my skin is healthier it grips better naturally.I've been using it since December.

I still use other "grip" products in addition to it when needed. It's not a grip product.

I find I can't use it on my hands for at least a few hours before class but I can put it on my legs just an hour before poling without problems. BUT...everyone is different!

That cap is a pain in the butt...I got a travel bottle with a squirt top that fit the top of my pole physics bottle and I switch the cap on the pole physics bottles.
Apr 5, 2011
nymphdancer

great idea on the lid switch ME! duh never thought of that and I hate the cap too.
Apr 5, 2011
Enigma Poledancer
Im also a user of pole physics. I put it on right when I get out the shower if I plan on poling that night. It works very well..and yes the pump is bad lol it actually feel off and disappeared so I actually put a regular body spray top on it. Now talk about hard to get out lol. Good stuff though it works real well. For ladies with dry skin. Try eucerin daily replenishing lotion. Its light, non greasy, absorbs quickly and it works real well. That alot of times ill wear it and go dance and it doesnt make u slip like most lotion. And your skin will look and feel amazing :)
Apr 6, 2011
velvetvixen

I LOVE the lotion and it has replaced my regular lotion. I have sensitive and dry skin.

Review: [www.poletopia.com]

To see ingredents or to buy:

[www.poletopia.com]

If you'd like the lotion and a natural grip aid, itac, this combo saves you money:

[www.poletopia.com]

Try it out, lots of people love it!

Apr 6, 2011
luvlee

This stuff has changed my pole life for real. I have the slickest pole ever. A chrome xpole and I had to give up and quit practice a lot, but after I tried this, it is amazing! I grip right after applying it. I am sooooooo dry though. I even have it on my hands with no problem. I also feel it has helped reduce my cellulite issue on the thighs!!!!! On my off days I wear Bath and Body works light lotion. It is ok too, but does not compare to Pole Physics.
Apr 6, 2011
Jenn PoleLush

Love LOVE L-O-V-E Pole Physics Lotion ---I ordered it from Bad Kitty and have been using it faithfully everyday and have noticed  a HUGE difference in my uber dry winter skin...and improved grip! It is a win/win..highly recommend
Apr 17, 2011
Katastrophe

Just got my Pole Physics in a week ago, and I'm in looove with it. I did notice that the pump is pretty pitiful, though. It only squirts out the teeeeniest amount each time you pump. So I'll be replacing that, but the lotion itself is awesome. That and the itac2 stuff. I got level 2 and 3, and I'm super thrilled with it so far, even if it does smell kinda funky.

Apr 17, 2011
Enigma Poledancer
The pole physic is awesome I have the itac2 but it leaves a slippery feeling after each move. I like the mighty grip and the dryhand is good but it leaves your hands white.
Apr 17, 2011
moonflower

My Pole Physics lotion arrived last week. I agree with everyone else about the pump being horribly designed. The top part of the pump flies off if I pump it too hard in frustruation.

The product however is really great as a moisterizer. I'm not sure if it's helping my skin grip better on the pole or not, though, because spring is here and my skin naturally gets better aroudn this time. The lotion stays on the skin and keeps hte skin protected for a very very long time. When I took a shower after poling, I can still feel lotion on the parts of my body that didnt; rub against the pole a lot meaning it was still protecting my skin 12 hrs after putting it on. Despite this, it was not slippery at all. I tried poling about 2 hours after applying and had no problem gripping either.  I also really like the smell. It's neutral and light.

I'm definitely repurchasing this.
Apr 18, 2011
Enigma Poledancer

i agree moonflower pole physics is great. and the top well one day it flew off and disappeared so i took a perfume top and put it in its place lol
Apr 18, 2011
Mercury Pole

Hi Gals,

Yes I agree pump is annoying but guess what it has been changed I ordered new gradual tanner and the new scented one OMG to die for the gradual tanner is just amazing better then any I have used the colour is PERFECT and pump awesome it just twist shut so easy.

Thank god they changed pump but seriously girls you need to get gradual tanner it DOES NOT EVEN SMELL like fake tan I don't know how they made it but it ROCKS!!

www.polephysics.com  has  new products but there are plenty of places selling it also :)

Cheers,
May 13, 2011
pegasusaerialfitness

I love PP. I use it at night, and then about an 30 minutes before I pole. I stick great, and don't have dry skin now. I just pump it on my legs, then rub it in. A little goes a long way.
May 14, 2011
XhavokX
I have a question about this, it sounds like it's great for moisturizing, but since it says it's a gradual tanner, does it actually do that? My tan lines are so uneven, and I really could use all the help I can get with getting that taken care of :D
May 18, 2015
Pole Physics
Hello lovely Veena ladies, Jessie from Pole Physics here! We are relaunching the brand & I was wondering if any of you are still poling & if you would be interested in trying our lotions again? There are so many lovely comments here! It's been a while - this thread was started in 2011! Back when we first launched
Mar 10, 2021
Cdockery63317 Previous Paid Member
I am interested
Mar 10, 2021
Veena
I would be! I'm back in Vegas and lotion is a MUST!
Mar 10, 2021
hookedonpole Paid Member
Wow! Pole Physics, that's a blast from the past. 😊
Mar 11, 2021
Charley
I loved it the first time! I cannot find anything near as good. Where can I buy? Take my money!
Mar 11, 2021

Darinka
Your workouts are so respectful to the body.
more testimonials