StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole Physics Lotion

• Pole Physics Lotion

Posted by moonflower on April 3, 2011 at 3:59 pm

Has anyone tried the Pole Physics body lotion? My skin is constantly in some state of extremely dry and I was hoping this will be a solution. But it's not cheap and I dont; want to order it without hearign good stuff about it.

So Veeners, what are verdict on this product?

Charley replied 3 years, 1 month ago 20 Members · 29 Replies
  • 29 Replies
  • Charley

April 3, 2011 at 4:07 pm

PP is a great product!  I love it!  It leaves your skin well conditioned and soft!  Most people have to put in on a few hours before pole dancing though – so I would use it in the morning.  It's an all natural product without additives and preservatives and a bunch of chemicals.

• Charley

April 3, 2011 at 4:08 pm

Oh – and I a litte does go a long way.  You can use it everyday which is recommended or you can swap it out on poling days only – so use your regular lotion other days and just pp on days you pole so you won't be greasy.

• moonflower

April 3, 2011 at 5:04 pm

How moisterizing is it? Is it enough to use just that, or do I need to use a moisturizer after I pole to suppliment?

Also, what does it smell like?

• Charley

April 3, 2011 at 6:05 pm

PP has no smell at all.  It's very moisturizing without feeling greasy – it soaks into the skin very well.  I mean you might want to reapply a little after you pole dance but a little goes a long way – you really only need like 2 dime sized dollops for each leg.   The bottle will last you 2-3 months.

• nymphdancer

April 3, 2011 at 7:16 pm

I have very dry skin and just started using it about a week ago and my skin is different already. I'm able to apply and pole right away but that is not what is reccomended.

The only thing I don't like is the pump, it only gives you a tiny squirt with each pump and even though a little goes a long way its sort of annoying.

• Theo Simon

April 3, 2011 at 11:30 pm

I am so glad that it turned out to be a good product. I wonder what its made with. I was unsure whether to order for the rest of my girls or not.
    Im getting blisters on my finger tips from dry hands- because the itac isnt in yet… and sometimes I cant teach the rest of the class when it happens.
    I slather lotion on like crazy on my off days. 😀

• solsticedark

April 4, 2011 at 7:17 am

Ive actually been wating to ask about this too.

But I also have a question for those using it. Do any of you have really sensitive skin?

Im allerigic to many lotions and oils body washes, soaps, perfumes, ect. (my skin will get really really itchy and red until I pop a couple benydril and get into a cold shower and get off whatever it is thats irritating my skin so bad.

Im good with some things but Im always paranoid trying something new for fear it will give me that reaction.

• MilienElayne

April 4, 2011 at 7:29 am

I love it. I'm allergic to lots of stuff too. I can't pole with any moisturiser on within 12 hours and most irritate me too. But with PP I don't have to worry about any of that.

• moonflower

April 4, 2011 at 6:42 pm

I'm sold! Thanks girls for your reviews. I'll add mine when it arrives.

• smokinangel

April 5, 2011 at 1:12 pm

Does this stuff work okay on for your hands or is it more of a leg lotion?  My hands are always soo dry!

• nymphdancer

April 5, 2011 at 4:23 pm

I have noticed a difference in my hands being less dry since using my hands to apply the lotion to my legs.

• Mary Ellyn

April 5, 2011 at 7:13 pm

Pole physics is a moisturizer. It improves your grip by improving your skin condition.

Many people, myself included, feel it's a great quality moisturizer but if you have sensitive skin you may be sensitive to different things than other people are. All I can say it it's all "natural" ingredients but that doesn't mean that some people will not react to "natural" ingredients either.

You can see the ingredients here: http://polephysics.com/natural-grip/

I've seen a huge difference in my skin and because my skin is healthier it grips better naturally.I've been using it since December.

I still use other "grip" products in addition to it when needed. It's not a grip product.

I find I can't use it on my hands for at least a few hours before class but I can put it on my legs just an hour before poling without problems. BUT…everyone is different!

That cap is a pain in the butt…I got a travel bottle with a squirt top that fit the top of my pole physics bottle and I switch the cap on the pole physics bottles.

• nymphdancer

April 5, 2011 at 7:18 pm

great idea on the lid switch ME! duh never thought of that and I hate the cap too.

• Enigma Poledancer

April 6, 2011 at 11:47 am

Im also a user of pole physics. I put it on right when I get out the shower if I plan on poling that night. It works very well..and yes the pump is bad lol it actually feel off and disappeared so I actually put a regular body spray top on it. Now talk about hard to get out lol. Good stuff though it works real well. For ladies with dry skin. Try eucerin daily replenishing lotion. Its light, non greasy, absorbs quickly and it works real well. That alot of times ill wear it and go dance and it doesnt make u slip like most lotion. And your skin will look and feel amazing 🙂

• velvetvixen

April 6, 2011 at 9:45 pm

I LOVE the lotion and it has replaced my regular lotion. I have sensitive and dry skin.

Review: http://www.poletopia.com/blog/?p=34

To see ingredents or to buy:

http://www.poletopia.com/Pole-Physics-Lotion.html

If you'd like the lotion and a natural grip aid, itac, this combo saves you money:

http://www.poletopia.com/itac2-and-Pole-Physics-Kit.html

Try it out, lots of people love it!

Page 1 of 2