StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole Expo Questions

• Pole Expo Questions

Posted by Msshields on August 29, 2016 at 1:30 am

Hi all!! I see some discussions from previous years about the Pole Expo in Vegas and thought I might pull from the community knowledge! Does anyone know about how many people attend the Expo? I know many of the workshops fill up fast, about how many people are in each of those? What are people’s favorite part of the expo/least favorite part? Thanks for your input all!

emmasculator replied 7 years, 7 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • emmasculator

August 29, 2016 at 10:07 pm

It is a zoo, there are thousands of people there. I can’t remember how many exactly, but I was told it was in the thousands. Make sure you warm up before your workshops on your own time. The instructors will do a little warm up, but time is short and there are usually (for the more popular workshop) around 20-30 people between 10-15 poles, so instructors like to get down to business quickly which may mean a shorter warm up. AC in the hard rock hotel is no joke. It was FREEZING in some of the rooms, which made it hard to stick to the pole. Bring layers and lots of grip aid. Also if you stay at the hard rock, make sure you go over your bill when you check out. They made a mistake on mine and tried to not return my security deposit…still working that out a year later -_-