StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pole Dance

• Pole Dance

Posted by SugarNSpice on June 2, 2017 at 12:49 am

Webmaster, please help me!
    I downloaded the Studioveena app (Pole Dance Lessons by Veena) for iPhone today (June 1, 2017). I was very excited because I just put my pole back up. I paid for the full access for $9.99/month through the App. Then I tried to login but I was unable. When I visited studioveena.com and login, it doesn’t show that I have subscribed to the lessons.
    I am getting frustrated. I am also confused to why the lessons are $9.99/mo on the app but $20/mo on the website. I also do not understand why I can login on the website but not on the App.
    How can I access the lessons so I can get back to poling?

Webmaster replied 6 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Webmaster

Administrator
    June 2, 2017 at 1:35 am

When you purchase the lessons in the app they only work in the app. When you purchase on the website you get access to the website and the app.

The lessons should be working in your app now but you do not have a paid subscription to the website so you will not receive lesson access here on the website.

The lessons are more expensive on the website because they come with additional features like being able to comment to communicate with Veena and access to the app.