• Posted by TatianaSD on May 11, 2017 at 7:31 pm

Just wanted to know if any one has purchased a Lupit Pole Pro? I have a 45mm X-pole chrome…..but I’ve been seeing that some studios are switching to Lupit Pole…and I’m wanting to buy another pole for my pole room. If anyone has purchased or tried a Lupit Pole please let me know what is the difference between them and an a 45mm X-Pole Chrome.

Legs4Days replied 6 years, 3 months ago 6 Members · 11 Replies
  • 11 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    May 12, 2017 at 1:31 am

I have been curious about there pole too! I looked into buying one but shipping is very expensive.

• Suzanna

May 12, 2017 at 10:55 pm

I just bought one a few months ago. I LOVE it!!! I had the X-pole (static), and bought the spinning Lupit. It’s 42 mm, and stainless steel. I feel like I have a better grip on it. But I am a beginner, so who knows, maybe I am just getting stronger in my hands… The both domes are smaller, and it looks much more elegant 🙂 I have no problems to using the 45 mm in the studio (once a week), after this 42 mm at home.Yet again, I have not done any advanced tricks on it, as I don’t dare to do the ones I know at home on my own, yet. But I highly recommend it. If I would shop again, and had the choice between X-pole or Lupit, I go for Lupit. Even though I loved my X-pole before 🙂

• TatianaSD

May 13, 2017 at 12:00 am

Thank you so much for the input!! I guess I’m going to have to see how much shipping is….hopefully it’s less than $100.00…if it is then I’m going to order one and if I like it, I’m getting a second one and selling my other xpole!!

• Suzanna

May 13, 2017 at 2:26 am

I ordered it from the Lupit website, it was $309 plus $45 shipping… not too bad. Compatible price with the X-pole.

• Brittanyshanah1663

May 17, 2017 at 7:16 am

I haven’t tried the Lupit pole yet, but I want to. I heard that it spins better than the xpert. I’m really looking into ordering one.

• Veena

Administrator
    May 18, 2017 at 1:20 am

Brittanyshanah, if you get one let us know how you like it!

• Brittanyshanah1663

May 18, 2017 at 4:40 am

I will!

• TatianaSD

May 18, 2017 at 1:46 pm

I called Lupit pole because I wanted to see if they had studio discounts but I have to 4 poles and X-Pole offers me a huge discount on each part… so I got a $500.00 pole for $$280.00….plus I’m trying to save money since we are planning on opening our studio at another location to fit at least 8 to 10 poles…right now my studio is based from my house…so I can only fit 3 poles.

• Cayenne Crush

May 24, 2017 at 1:14 am

Does anyone have feedback about lupit pole on a carpeted floor? Thanks!

• Legs4Days

January 18, 2018 at 4:58 pm

I bought one and love it so far!

• Legs4Days

January 18, 2018 at 4:59 pm

Mine is on carpet