StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Pleaser Heels

• Pleaser Heels

Posted by blackbeauty74108755 on March 17, 2017 at 7:25 pm

I’m looking into buying a pair of pleaser heels, I think the material is pleather upper? And was wondering if that would be grippy enough. I’ve been wearing a pair of no name pole shoes that are 6″, easy since I wear that height on a regular basis. The ones I currently have have glitter all over the part that goes over the toe. Gorgeous, but not good for sticking. The picture below is the pair I’m looking at.

blackbeauty74108755 replied 7 years, 1 month ago 5 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • TaraLee

March 17, 2017 at 8:14 pm

I think those are hot… but if you want grippy, I’d recommend the clear plastic, like these.

• LatinPoler

March 17, 2017 at 9:30 pm

I concur with TaraLee, clear plastic provides the best grip, at least based on my experience. Also, I would stay away from studs or any type of metal embellishment. That will hinder the grip and potentially damage the pole or hard floors. In other words, the shoes in the picture are cute but in my humble opinion not the best for poling.

• TaraLee

March 17, 2017 at 9:49 pm

Yes, metal is a bad idea.

• grayeyes

March 18, 2017 at 2:37 am

Those shoes are gorgeous!

• blackbeauty74108755

March 18, 2017 at 1:56 pm

Ok, I’ve heard he clear plastic pinches, does it?

• Stormy AKA PastinaBallerina

March 18, 2017 at 3:14 pm

I’ve never experienced any pinching. I just bought my first pair a few months ago and I love them. Mine just have the peep toe plastic…No heel straps…

• LatinPoler

March 18, 2017 at 4:44 pm

Me neither. If they feel too tight at first, you can heat the plastic a little with a hair drier and put them on to shape the straps to your feet. I’ve never had to do this though, it’s just something I heard.

• blackbeauty74108755

March 18, 2017 at 10:06 pm

Thank you! I know Pleaser and Ellie are safe brands. Are there any others?