StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Performance Pole on X-stage lite? Possible?

• Performance Pole on X-stage lite? Possible?

Posted by Arrietty on October 5, 2017 at 12:44 pm

Hey all just wondering if anyone knows – I am doing a show that has a scene with pole dancing in. Two of the actors will be professional pole dancers so when we hire them I will ask their opinion of this too but any help would be great.

Deciding whether to buy an x-stage lite or an x-stage. At the moment visually we prefer the x-stage lite because we already have a stage so the clunkiness of the x-stage itself doesn’t necessarily work with the rest of the set.

The dancer will be doing inversions and quite extreme routines…and I guess I just wanted to check that the x-stage lite was built for that! I have watched a lot of videos and it seems like it is just as strong as the x-stage – but I wanted to get some opinions!

Thanks in advance for any help! 🙂

Kash Marketing replied 6 years, 6 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    October 5, 2017 at 4:26 pm

You should be fine using the lite inversions are not a problem. I have both of the stages and prefer the lite. I will say it’s important to pull the extra leg extensions out and add some weights to the base if the performer is doing aggressive pole work. I have never had to use the leg extensions but I’m a light weight, gentle dancer. lol

• Kash Marketing

October 5, 2017 at 9:43 pm

@Arrietty – please also remember that the X-STAGE Lites can be purchased with additional weight plates. These additional weight plates can be placed between the legs, beneath the stage plates.

This video should provide more details https://youtu.be/A6tvsv6z_qg

Hope this helps!