StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions POLE CLOTHES

• POLE CLOTHES

Posted by Rachaelinthesky on January 14, 2019 at 3:21 pm

Hi! Can anyone recommend an online pole clothing company that when shipping to the USA does not take over a month or more to arrive? Or a company that is located within the US. Bad Kitty has always been my go-to but I can’t access their website any longer. Thank you!

LatinPoler replied 5 years, 3 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • polegramma

January 14, 2019 at 9:47 pm

I like Artista Apparel. Their halter top is the best pole top I’ve tried, it’s great for the “larger” chest. They are in Austin, TX, I believe.

• Veena

Administrator
    January 15, 2019 at 7:26 pm

I have a ton of Kupmykakez…she doesn’t have tops but lots of legging and bottoms great for pole. I buy most of my tops as bikini’s from Target!!

https://www.kupmykakez.com/

• LatinPoler

January 17, 2019 at 12:01 am

Yes, swimwear in general is a good low cost alternative! Target, Express or Betsey Johnson have very nice pieces and coverage is good, they are supposed to be designed to swim so they usually stay in place. Regarding pole brands, I like Cleo the Hurricane and PoleActive. PoleActive is actually a multi brand store, they carry USA brands but also European and Australian. To me, it’s the most convenient way to get gear from non-USA brands. I have not tried Kupmykakez but they have good press. Never,liked Badkitty especially, only their Brazil shorts.