StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions PDC Online Instructor Training – anyone done this?

• PDC Online Instructor Training – anyone done this?

Posted by Alice in Poleland on June 2, 2017 at 12:38 pm

Hi everyone!

I’m considering training to become a pole instructor, but I’m a little lost how to do it 😬

I know the instructors at my local studio (I live in the UK) are PDC approved, so I did some research and found PDC training online… does anyone have experience with them? What is it like and what does it involve? I like how you can be graded online, as I move around a lot and I like how you can submit gradings when you want and work at your own pace.

Do you need to start at Level 1 and work your way up, or can you start submitting gradings for higher levels? I want to get all the basics right and have a good understanding of every level, but I know the gradings cost £15 each time and money is a factor for me. I can do almost everything in the syllabus at Level 2 and nearly Level 3.

Any information or experiences will be very much appreciated! 😊

Also, have checked out your teacher training course The Veena Method, Veena, and it’s awesome! Thank you so much for taking the time to put it all together, I have a feeling I’ll be using it a lot if I can make it as an instructor 😄

Alice x

Papillon replied 6 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Papillon

June 7, 2017 at 12:33 pm

following! 🙂