Posted by jbld3201655 on July 22, 2018 at 3:52 am

Hi all, this is my first online workout tutorial. I know Veena has all lessons mapped out but I want to know if any of you have some tricks that might work better from a beginners point of view?

PoleWithSoul replied 5 years, 9 months ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • polegramma

July 22, 2018 at 3:06 pm

If you haven’t poled before, or it’s been a long time, the 30 day takeoff is the best place to start. If you follow Veena’s program, everything is planned out for you day by day.
    My tricks -first, be sure you take the rest days. If you miss some workout days, be kind to yourself. Sometimes you need an extra day off, just keep looking ahead and keep going. If you feel you need to start over, then just start over and remember you’re working not just on pole strength and technique but on your health and having fun!
    My own personal motivator is to warm up with 10 minutes (or more) of hula hooping including trying a couple of hoop tricks. That makes me laugh and I’m ready to start my pole session. You can find your own motivator in stuff that gets you happy and moving.
    Ask questions! Veena is always here to help, and so is the rest of the community. You’re gonna have lots of fun!

• Veena

Administrator
    July 24, 2018 at 4:39 pm

I’m guessing you weren’t asking me, but….I’d say start with the 30 day take off!

If you want to do your own thing just remember that EVERY section has all tutorials listed in a progressive order. So as long as you always watch the first video first you’re good to go!

• PoleWithSoul

July 24, 2018 at 7:09 pm

Hi! I’m a beginner too, welcome to the forum!