StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions New to online classes and overwhelmed

• New to online classes and overwhelmed

Posted by amyfitnesshorsley1787 on September 19, 2020 at 10:24 pm

Hello, I just finished my first trial week and I’m a little overwhelmed. I’m used to going to a studio 4-5 times a week and someone else doing the curriculum for me. My studio had a great schedule alternating from exotic, tricks, flow and floorwork so the dancing part were my rest days from tricks. I like that because I feel well rounded in my progress but I find it hard to put a schedule together b/c there’s just so much to choose from. Can someone give advice on progressive scheduling please. I want to commit M-F 1 hour per sesh. Thank you!

Veena replied 3 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    September 19, 2020 at 10:57 pm

Do one of the 30 day programs, you’ll find rest days included. Even if you’re not a beginner the 30 day take off program can be used as a guide. Just replace the beginner moves the something that is your level. Also You’ll probably find I have a different progression of moves from a studio and going through that program can help you understand.

Or… follow one of the VIP Plans I’ve created. These will give you a week long guide!

https://www.studioveena.com/forums/view/_Veenas_Inspiring_Plans__VIP___20200430050239

• amyfitnesshorsley1787

September 21, 2020 at 12:12 am

The VIP plan looks good, I will start with that and incorporate some moves from the beginner or intermediate section. Planning ahead helps so my body stays warm during the session and I know what to do next instead of scrambling through the website and feeling lost. This discussion session is super helpful and unique compared to other online video class sites out there. Thank you!

• Veena

Administrator
    September 21, 2020 at 3:45 pm

Oh yeah, planning ahead is a must otherwise you wait time. Glad you’re finding the website helpful! Let me know if you have any other questions!