StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions New pole question

• New pole question

Posted by Algrif on April 30, 2020 at 3:04 pm

I am looking to buy my first pole. I wanted x pole because I know it has a good reputation. However I see it’s back ordered and won’t be here until middle to end of June. I do see lupit piles are shipping. I don’t know much about this brand though. Should I order what I want and just wait? I’m looking at the ones that switch between static and spin. Is lupit a good substitute? And if I do wait, are the studio veena exercises good to get strength while I wait for my pole? I’m a beginner. I’ve done a few pole classes in the past but I am WEAK!! Lol

karulina replied 3 years, 11 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    April 30, 2020 at 6:01 pm

I’ve not used a Lupit yet, but I do hear great things about them. I have friends (non of them live near me) that use their poles. They seem like a lovely company.

The strength and conditioning are exactly what you should start on even if you get a pole. 💜

• karulina

May 1, 2020 at 4:50 am

Hi. Two months ago, when carantine started, i decided to buy a pole. After many days of reviews i decided to buy Lupit pole 45mm stainless steel. I was wainting for a month for the package. The pole is so much beautiful!!! But quality is poorly:/. No material. Stainless steel is very durable. But i think that they used not goot system for connecting between parts of pole. Everytime i was spinning i felt that pole did some strange moves and sounds between part A and B. Maybe one piece pole will be great, but it is so expensive for me. I decided to give the pole them back and buy the new one. Now i have xpole pro ss and their joints between parts of the pole are good. Pole is more uglier:D but i am not frustrated. So now i am waiting if Lupit pole will be upgraded their “connection system”. Sorry for my english.

• Veena

Administrator
    May 1, 2020 at 10:38 pm

Thank you Karulina, that’s good to know! 💜

• karulina

May 2, 2020 at 12:40 pm

🙁 i tried to find out if it is only my opinion, but my favourite pole dance instructor agrees with me. I saw on her instagram account photos with Lupit pole, after a few months there was xpole. She said me she had same feelings about it. Beautiful and durable material (especially stainless steel), but construction of joints is bad. Joints are so thin and short. When you catch the pole near the area (when you do a spin) where the A and B part are connected there the space appears and after it you release the pressure the space disappers with a clink. Is there someone with same experience?