StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions New here and new to pole dancing

• New here and new to pole dancing

Posted by Estef Martinez on August 18, 2017 at 4:44 pm

Hi guys! I’ve already posted a little here but I haven’t formally introduced myself. I’m from Ecuador and I started attending pole lessons twice a week back in March and I completely fell in love with pole dancing!!! I’m going to get my own pole pretty soon so I can practice at home as well. I can only afford going to lessons twice a week and I’m sure I’ll improve much more once I start practicing at home too. Thank to Veena for creating such a wonderful community and for the online lessons too! Here are some pictures of the tricks I can do so far. I’ve never been athletic so even though these are pretty basic for 6 months, bear in mind that I started from scratch. Happy poling everyone!!!!

Estef Martinez replied 6 years, 7 months ago 5 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    August 18, 2017 at 9:43 pm

Welcome!!!! Happy Poling.😊😊😊

• StrangeFox

August 19, 2017 at 2:34 am

Welcome to the wonderful world of pole! I just discovered it myself in April of this year and I’m hooked. I bought my own pole shortly after finishing my intro level pole course and I don’t regret it. My progress has been much quicker now that I have my own pole to practice on at home and the lessons here are wonderful. The moves you’re doing in your pics aren’t basic. Looks like you’re doing awesome. Can’t wait to see more pics of your progress! 🙂

• Estef Martinez

August 19, 2017 at 1:00 pm

Thanks so much!!!! I’m sooooo looking forward to getting my pole, it’s crazy how hooked you can get in such a short time!!!!

• dustbunny

August 19, 2017 at 2:32 pm

your pics look great!

• Estef Martinez

August 19, 2017 at 10:05 pm

Thank you 😀😀😀

• hookedonpole

August 21, 2017 at 1:54 pm

Welcome to pole and to this site! This is an awesome site for encouragement, support, learning and fun. Happy poling!

• Estef Martinez

August 23, 2017 at 2:01 am

Thanks so much!!!! I love it so far!