New Pole Dance Community (Pole Pals)

Veena
I am so excited to share my new virtual community, Pole Pals! Here's the link [discord.gg]

This discussion will hopefully address a few questions you might have.

Pole Pals is a community I started for pole dancers, hosted on Discord, a popular communication platform. It's a private space for us to connect, share, do pole jams, talk, whatever we like! It's our space, with our rules! In the near future I would like to host events like, Pole jam nights (we turn our cameras on and pole together) Stretching events and of course Live lessons. I would also like to offer private one on one and group sessions as well.

Pole Pals can be use on ANY device. Phone, tablet, laptop and desktop.

To join simply follow the link [discord.gg] and then the instructions given. I'm technologically challenged, if I can do it you can too! If you have trouble joining let me know here. One other quick note. To upload a video you'll need to share from the website here (make sure to set your video to I WANT TO SHARE) You can also share from Instagram, Tiktok and Youtube. Directly uploading off your device seems to result in having to download the video you shared.

To get familiar with how Pole Pals functions start by reading the INFO and RULES.

Last but not least! I want to give a BIG thank you to LatinPoler, PoleAdventures, xlumintionx, remiaou,
Susanmt15872, StrangeFox, ajinwonderland and Gem the Poledancer for their support, encouragement and ideas. An extra thanks goes to Fever who suggested using Discord!! I'm really excited about this next chapter of my pole life 💜

Please invite your pole friends, just click on the little INVITE PEOPLE option found on the upper left drop down where it says Pole Pals. This will give you a link you can share.
a month ago
Veena
I've added videos from IG, YT and Tiktok so you can see how it looks. I also added a photo as an example too.
a month ago
Veena
I would love to make some creative for Pole Pals for the newsletter and sharing on social media. Because it's a community for everyone I'd love to use photos of a few like 3 or 4 of you in this creative with myself.

Is anyone interested in being part of this? I'd need a high quality photo to use. Otherwise I'll use myself and some stock photos.
a month ago
PoleAdventures Paid Member
I would like to be part of but unfortunately I have no HQ photos from pole, only videos nd screenshots of this :(

Another topic: what do you mean by sharing videos from the website here on discord? Wht I know, you can upload videos directly on discord when you click the + sign in the chat box. And linking videos is also working. Did I understand something wrong?
a month ago
Veena
So when I use the + to upload a video directly off my phone, it doesn't show the video...instead it uploads it as a link for ppl to download. So it seems that sharing is best done from an external place like SV, IG or YT.
a month ago
PoleAdventures Paid Member
Strange, this works for me. I use discord already a long time. To make things clear, you are using the app too and not the web version?
a month ago
Veena
Yup that app. I'll go upload something from my phone right now and you'll see it just creates a link
a month ago
Fever Paid Member
I'd be happy to share some photoshoot photos for this, Veena! I'll reach out to a couple of other SV folks I know who may have just missed this, as I missed it until just now!
25 days ago
Veena
Ok! Thank you.
25 days ago
Pole Raven
I'd be happy to contribute to photos as well, just not sure if what I have would qualify as high res.
25 days ago
Veena
They don't have to be super high res.

The biggest thing I'd look for is:

1. The right angle (head on not angles way up or down) Then we all look like we're actually there together.
2. Well lit (not dark with lots of shadow)
3. Not blurry. Most phones that are from 2015 and up have cameras that are just fine. You'll get the best quality from the front camera.

I'm thinking these poses would work best
Inverted crucifix
Pole sit
Fancy crucifix
Climb and hug
Caterpillar

OR any pose that is close to the pole and shows the persons happy face! I want to group us together. I might even put more than one person on the same pole.

25 days ago
Veena
Here's an example of the camera being too far down for what I'm wanting

It also shows that the background doesn't matter.
25 days ago
Fever Paid Member
I'm not sure if any of these would work, but these are probably the closest I have to what you're describing.
25 days ago
amelia2000 Previous Paid Member
Such a cool idea :D

Is this a free platform?
24 days ago
Veena
It's free for you, I've paid for upgrading so we can share more and have better quality video streams
24 days ago
Veena
Yes those pics are great Fever!
24 days ago
amelia2000 Previous Paid Member
I'm a b it annoyed as this platform looks cool but I can't contribute because when I go to add my number it won't accept my password :( I can't even change the password as it isn't accepting the password and I was going round in circles XD

So I will try again another day but it definitely looks fun :)
24 days ago
Veena
If anyone else would like to submit a photo to be on the Pole Pals creative I'd love one more person!
19 days ago

Silver Sylph
Being a member is like belonging to a huge family all united by a love of pole, oh and the lessons & advice from Veena simply amazing!
more testimonials