StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions New LIVE lessons – Leave questions for me

• New LIVE lessons – Leave questions for me

Posted by Veena on January 4, 2020 at 11:38 pm

If you haven’t notices I’ve been adding some new lessons. I call them “LIVE” lessons. They’re live because I’m speaking right to you without voice over or tons of edits. I’ve been adding roughly once a week give or take. I thought I would start a discussion for this so you can check in each week and see what I’m planning on filming.

Next week I’d like to talk about the Thigh Rest https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view/54a83644-20fc-4db5-8632-73f00a9aa0eb some call it the Jamilla. Please leave any questions you have about this move here and I will try to address them in the live lesson. Post the questions BEFORE Wednesday.

Veena replied 4 years, 3 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • StrangeFox

January 5, 2020 at 1:33 am

Love this!!! I struggled massively with the thigh rest for so long. It was a huge nemesis for me. I would love some additional tips for keeping the weight off of your lower wrist, especially when transitioning into other moves (for example: superman, or dropping into floor splits). I like the thigh rest now, but I tend to avoid doing any crazy transitions from it because it can be rough on the lower wrist.

• Veena

Administrator
    January 7, 2020 at 7:50 pm

Just finished filming this morning and will be posting on Thursday!