New LIVE lessons - Leave questions for me

Veena
If you haven't notices I've been adding some new lessons. I call them "LIVE" lessons. They're live because I'm speaking right to you without voice over or tons of edits. I've been adding roughly once a week give or take. I thought I would start a discussion for this so you can check in each week and see what I'm planning on filming.

Next week I'd like to talk about the Thigh Rest [www.studioveena.com] some call it the Jamilla. Please leave any questions you have about this move here and I will try to address them in the live lesson. Post the questions BEFORE Wednesday.
Jan 4, 2020
StrangeFox Paid Member
Love this!!! I struggled massively with the thigh rest for so long. It was a huge nemesis for me. I would love some additional tips for keeping the weight off of your lower wrist, especially when transitioning into other moves (for example: superman, or dropping into floor splits). I like the thigh rest now, but I tend to avoid doing any crazy transitions from it because it can be rough on the lower wrist.
Jan 5, 2020
Veena
Just finished filming this morning and will be posting on Thursday!
Jan 7, 2020

Cantetinza17
I was having such a hard time with this one the scorpian is a breeze, but this one always messed me up. lol thank god for these videos.
more testimonials