StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Needle stretching

• Needle stretching

Posted by Ingrid on August 16, 2017 at 8:55 am

Hello 🙂 I really need help. I want to do my needle. And I can sort of twist my arm and foot up over my head. But only when I hold my foot w the same side arm, and only one arm. If I try to lift and grab with my opposite arm, I can’t do the twist to get it up and over my head. It’s like my shoulder is just stuck.. It’s really starting to bother me, and I can’t really find anything good in Google etc to help me.. So Im really hoping some of you can help. 🙂

AliciaPolerina replied 6 years, 7 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Veena

Administrator
    August 16, 2017 at 4:52 pm

Time, and practice! Also some peoples shoulders are too tight to move that way so it will take a lot of training and time to get there. Don’t force it! I don’t know of any videos demonstrating technique for this but I do have a back mobility routine and several individual stretches in the flexibility section that would be helpful! https://www.studioveena.com/lessons/view/4f5fbd45-6c18-4371-84a6-3f4a0ac37250

• Ingrid

August 17, 2017 at 12:56 pm

🙂 ill check them out.

• AliciaPolerina

August 20, 2017 at 6:02 pm

Im working on this too!! I make progress with consistency and lots of heat! Maybe we can start a progress thread for accountability?