StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Nailed It – Caterpillar Program

• Rachel Osborne

April 1, 2016 at 7:23 pm

So excited! This is my nemesis!

• Phoenix Hunter

April 1, 2016 at 10:45 pm

I need to strengthen my caterpillar on my “other” side. This will be good for me so I can get a solid Ayesha on my right side

• Veena

Administrator
    April 2, 2016 at 3:57 am

I didn’t even think of it from that perspective Phoenix!

• Phoenix Hunter

April 2, 2016 at 7:00 am

🙂 yep. My other side is slightly awkward, but I’m sure just a little effort will make me feel more confident

• kulotsalot

April 2, 2016 at 7:52 am

Fantastic! I really need help with this!

• Stacia0330

April 3, 2016 at 12:51 am

This is the move where I really scared myself and fell off a few times in class. So grateful for this series!

• Veena

Administrator
    April 5, 2016 at 4:49 pm

Remember when working on new stuff, there’s never a reason to go up high or not be using a mat so grab a mat and stay low. I hope you all are finding this program helpful!!

• alexandriamarino5486

April 6, 2016 at 8:58 pm

Love this. I couldn’t find the other thread to comment but would love to see this for a basic invert.

• Veena

Administrator
    April 7, 2016 at 4:29 am

Invert is next 😊

• alexandriamarino5486

April 7, 2016 at 10:49 am

Yippee!

• wolfwitharose

April 7, 2016 at 3:50 pm

can the basic invert program be used for aerial invert too? I can do basic invert no problem, but i’m really struggling with the aerial one.

• Veena

Administrator
    April 7, 2016 at 11:30 pm

It will focus on the basic invert but if you do the program you will gain strength and technique so it would help!

• mariebee

April 8, 2016 at 3:13 am

I’m LOVING your new program! I’ve been off pole for a couple of years now and feeling very discouraged at how little I can actually still do. My plan is to start working from the “baby” basics and learn how to do things equally on both sides as well as using better form! (Avoiding injuries!!!!) Thank you for all of the work you put into your lessons/website/and being your fabulous self!

• Veena

Administrator
    April 8, 2016 at 4:07 pm

I’m so happy to hear that! Thank you for letting me know you like it so far! 💜 I truly believe pole doesn’t have to involve injury after injury.

• Veena

Administrator
    April 30, 2016 at 1:57 am

When someone completes this program I’d love to know! The basic invert program is in the works.

Page 1 of 2