StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions NEW YEAR ab challenge

• NEW YEAR ab challenge

Posted by Veena on January 1, 2017 at 4:33 pm

Happy New Year everyone 🍾🎉🎊 I thought now would be a great time to start the 30 day ab challenge again! It’s actually more than just abdominal work but rather a total core builder and will improve back mobility too! Perfect for ANY level and only takes a few minutes! My goal is to provide quality instruction with a focus on safely challenging your body without increasing risk of overuse injury.

Simply follow the instructions on the calendar and do your best to complete each day. There’s a video on YouTube with technique tips and demonstrations of each move. https://youtu.be/LhDQzOk4weM

Feel free to share your progress with me here or on IG!

Veena replied 7 years, 2 months ago 7 Members · 11 Replies
  • 11 Replies
  • polegramma

January 1, 2017 at 4:56 pm

Yay! My favorite 30 day program! It’s great for building the strength you need for inverts and shoulder mounts. Just try that roll up, it is killer if you do it right.

• Barbara Golabek

January 1, 2017 at 7:47 pm

Awesome thank you! I will start it tomorrow.. we should all share before and after pics👻👻🙃

• Phoenix Hunter

January 1, 2017 at 8:12 pm

I love these exercises so much!!! I do them through out the year and they help so much!

• Veena

Administrator
    January 2, 2017 at 12:02 am

Before and afters would be awesome to see!

• travelerunderstars4916

January 2, 2017 at 3:57 am

Ahh! I did this myself in December and just finished it!! I loved it btw. Great help with my core!

• Stormy AKA PastinaBallerina

January 17, 2017 at 10:54 pm

Here is day 1 and day 17(I forgot to do it on 15)… My plan was to get them in the same place at home but I’m away at the moment! I’ll get it for day 30 though! I’m also doing the more conventional ab challenge with sit ups and crunches etc Bc my husband wanted to do an ab challenge but he didn’t want to do pole tucks haha 😜 There’s slightly more definition but nothing too noticeable yet! Still on track though!

• Veena

Administrator
    January 17, 2017 at 11:22 pm

👏👏👏💪💪

• Cayenne Crush

January 31, 2017 at 1:42 am

Hi. Just finished the ab challenge! It was awesome. Veena, can you recommend the number of reps for each exercise & frequency in order to maintain? Thanks!!!

• Veena

Administrator
    January 31, 2017 at 3:23 am

Yay! Great way to start the year! To maintain? The best way to keep awesome abs is to change it up! Our bodies and brains get use to performing the same movements so changing how fast, slow, increasing reps, decreasing reps with extra weight, and picking new exercises is key to growth. Now that you’re finished with the exercise in the 30 days, I’d check out some of the other ab/core work in the lessons here. Follow the suggested sets and reps listed. 🙂

• Stormy AKA PastinaBallerina

February 2, 2017 at 2:02 am

Ok, I got behind by two days while on vacation, but now I am done!!! I realized I wasn’t flexing in my “before” pic… So I made a collage. The before and after are on the bottom, any the one on top is me flexing!

• Veena

Administrator
    February 2, 2017 at 4:27 am

Wow Robin!!