StudioVeena.com Forums Discussions Missing 125mm extension for the bottom piece for my 45mm badabing pole I got on Amazon, can another company’s part replace that?

• Missing 125mm extension for the bottom piece for my 45mm badabing pole I got on Amazon, can another company’s part replace that?

Posted by CaitlinandTiffany on December 31, 2016 at 10:29 pm

Wondering if any of you would know this… Missing 125mm extension for the bottom piece for my 45mm badabing pole I got on Amazon, can another company’s part replace that? I can’t find anywhere to contact the original manufacturer 🙁 I know I should buy a better pole but for now I just want to get the one I have working. None of the other pieces screw into the bottom base.

quancutie23 replied 7 years, 2 months ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Runemist34

January 1, 2017 at 12:04 am

Did you just purchase this pole? Was the piece missing from the package they sent you? If so, I would absolutely contact the company and request the piece.
    Otherwise, perhaps they would be able to sell you a replacement part for your pole.
    I feel the need to also caution you against doing any sorts of spins or lifts on this pole. It is not intended to take your body weight, at all, in any direction. I would rather not hear about an injury or terrible experience! Please be safe

• CaitlinandTiffany

January 1, 2017 at 6:56 pm

Thanks for the advice! I actually have had it for a long time.. I moved though and must have lost the piece during the move, and now I see that I’m missing a piece to the base as well. Oh well, guess I will have to get another one! And I’ll go with a better brand this time – though I’ve never had a problem with this one swinging weight around on it, but I understand the concern!

• Desiree Lust

January 5, 2017 at 6:26 am

Eyyyyy bihhhh! I didn’t know you renewed lol! Damn you should’ve told me so I didn’t go and buy another whole year Lol!

• Desiree Lust

January 5, 2017 at 6:27 am

Oh it’s Tiff btw this is my personal acct lol

• quancutie23

January 5, 2017 at 3:55 pm

What brand did you buy from amazon